This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learn from the All-Stars

Wanna learn from the BEST? Here's a place to start.

The following individuals have distinguished themselves in the Photo-Art forum by their exceptional photography, photo-art creations and/or the knowledge they share through tips, techniques and tutorials. Their login names are underlined below.

Over time I will populate this thread with links to specific forum entries, but in the mean time:
    1. Copy the login name of an All-Star below.
    2. Click HERE to invoke the forum Search engine (or choose it from the menu). A new window will open.
    3. Paste the login name in the SEARCH BY USER NAME field.
    4. Select "Photo-based Art" from the SEARCH ALL FORUM OPTIONS list.
    5. Optional: For a little more detail click the SHOW RESULTS AS POSTS option.
    6. Click OK

The search will display threads in which a given individual has participated. The PREVIEW column will give you an idea of what's going on for a given post.

NOTE: Due to the conversational nature of forums, NOT EVERY POST is going to be a nugget of gold! But many will.

- - - - - - - - -
    Visual Eyes - Truman Brown.

jbcaffrey - Jim Caffrey.

angue - Antonio (Tony) Guevara.

creativo - Oscar Hernandez

TRIMOON - Steve LeQuier.

lglogan - Lynda Logan.

OhThatGirl2001 - Lisa Peters.

Wanda Schwind - Wanda Schwind.

Trine Sirnes - Trine Sirnes.

jeaniesa - Jeanie Sumrall-Ajero.

- - - - - - - - -

If you would like to nominate someone for all-star status, or if you have comments on this in particular, click the PM button below. I'd appreciate hearing from you.

~DannyR~

=========
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1/1/2004

Pencil Sketch
    * The classic method that is the basis for many photo-art methods (Doug Nelson)
    http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/sho...6328#post16328

Virtual Painter:
    * VP and Photoshop's Calculations Filter (Lynda Logan)
    http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/sho...&threadid=2808

Last edited by DannyRaphael; 01-01-2004, 05:58 PM.