Actions: Edges and Frames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actions: Edges and Frames

Click HERE to be taken to a post where a pretty nifty set of "edge" actions can be downloaded.

These actions are compatible with PS 5 and above.

- - - - - - - - -

Here's another very popular edge action (click HERE).

- - - - - - - - -
    If you haven't seen them yet within the "Mother of all Photo-art tutorial links" thread (near the bottom) are numerous links to frames and edges. Click HERE.

Keep havin' fun!
    ~DannyR~

Related Topics

Collapse

• DannyRaphael
    ACTIONS: FRAMES, Edges Photo-art Photoshop actions
    by DannyRaphael
    With the growing interest in digital frames and edges, I've created a separate thread for actions crafted for this purpose.

Over the next few weeks I'll flesh out this thread by posting links to existing posts where other actions of this nature can be found.

Keep having...
    11-10-2002, 04:11 PM
  • GaryGornelli
    Actions
    by GaryGornelli
    Hi, I was discussing brushing up work to show clients the results at shoots and was told that some photographers run a few actions. Curves, smoothing/sharpening etc. Do any of you? What are they?

Gary
    07-16-2009, 12:28 PM
  • DannyRaphael
    Frames, edges, borders tutorials and actions
    by DannyRaphael
    Sometimes frames, edges and/or borders can enhance your digital artwork.

I just added a couple links to THIS THREAD, where you'll find links to tutorials for do-it-yourselfers and a couple sites where actions can be downloaded.

These links are listed at the BOTTOM of the...
    12-18-2002, 04:03 PM
  • Cinthia
    Actions???
    by Cinthia
    I'v been cruising through the forums and see a lot of folks using actions, with fantastic results!
    Now, how do I incorporate these "Actions" into PS? Keep in mind that once I download it, I'll have to go find the bugger in the great mysterious labyrinth that is my computer. I tend...
    10-07-2005, 02:13 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Creating Actions in Photoshop
    by Doug Nelson
    View here
    01-11-2003, 08:34 PM
Working...
X