No announcement yet.

Tutorial: Actions, Photoshop

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
    ACTIONS, Photo-Art Photoshop ACTIONS: The Mother of all Collections
    by Doug Nelson
    Due to the obvious interest in turning photos into paintings, drawings, etc., I've given the topic its own forum. Feel free to start threads here for your own photo-art area of interest.
    05-30-2002, 08:34 AM
  • plugsnpixels
    Latest set of Photoshop actions
    by plugsnpixels
    I was recently introduced to a new set of Photoshop actions called "Pro Photoshop Actions", a collection of 150 actions, both instant 'one click' and interactive 'paint on' type of actions (PC/Mac, Photoshop compatible).

I posted some results of my own experimentation here.
    04-12-2011, 09:50 PM
  • DannyRaphael
    ACTIONS: FRAMES, Edges Photo-art Photoshop actions
    by DannyRaphael
    With the growing interest in digital frames and edges, I've created a separate thread for actions crafted for this purpose.

Over the next few weeks I'll flesh out this thread by posting links to existing posts where other actions of this nature can be found.

Keep having...
    11-10-2002, 03:11 PM
  • Sylvie-Anne
    Photoshop actions - how to install and play PencilPixel actions
    by Sylvie-Anne
    Ahh. I knew I'd come unstuck - now have to learn Photoshop 7. Oh well, Corels under my belt - self taught why not another! Help Danny! I thought it was ONE CLICK. The main reason I wanted something so simple is to help severely handicapped young people do art with one CLICK. Sorry I just downloaded...
    06-22-2007, 05:14 AM
  • inskip
    Basic Actions question
    by inskip
    I saw lots of threads for types of actions, but not the basic info I'm looking for. I've never used actions before...

If I want to load a pre-made action, it's just as simple as clicking on load action in the actions pop out menu, then I select the action from wherever it's stored on...
    08-06-2005, 01:45 PM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tutorial: Actions, Photoshop

It's not uncommon for "photo-based art" to be generated all (or in part) by one or more Photoshop actions.

NEW to PHOTOSHOP ACTIONS?

Not sure how to install them?

Want to write one?

Click HERE to be routed well written actions introductory tutorial written by RetouchPRO member David Kendal.

Click HERE to be routed to a very, very comprehensive tutorial on actions written by RetouchPRO member Danny Raphael (me! )

~DannyR~
    Last edited by DannyRaphael; 01-22-2004, 08:57 PM.

Re: Tutorial: Actions, Photoshop

I am passionate about photography and new this field so obversely I have no vast knowledge about it . Here you provide great information which is help me to increase my knowledge towards subject .

Comment

Working...
    X