No announcement yet.

Creative Portraits: A face with character

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• PhotoGuyJames
    Creative Portraits: Aneliese
    by PhotoGuyJames
    Model Aneliese with bike. I took this shot last week... She is a very good friend of mine! go at it!

-James...
    03-27-2006, 02:03 AM
  • Fizzgiz
    Creative Portraits: Touching Ground
    by Fizzgiz
    Here is a pic of my son from last Summer. He wasn't very steady on his feet so we only let him play on the grassy area of the yard. Well he just couldn't wait till we let him go near the stone walkway, and this was the first time we let him. I was dissappointed that I didn't get the shot more at his...
    03-23-2005, 09:36 PM
  • Janet Petty
    Creative Portraits: A photo for the ladies
    by Janet Petty
    My friend has generously given his permission to post this picture on this site. Enjoy working with this classic style portrait. If anyone wants a higher res version, please pm me and it can be emailed to you.

I do retain the copyright on the original and on any art copies and ask that...
    07-02-2005, 07:50 PM
  • DannyRaphael
    Creative Portraits: Kids, Mason
    by DannyRaphael
    This adorable 18-month old is Mason, who is the grandson of a friend of member Legacy~Art.

Let's see what you can do with one, the other or both pics of this handsome lad.

~Danny~

p.s. Thanks, LA, for submitting these....
    01-11-2005, 03:35 PM
  • Neve
    Creative Portraits: Flower Girl
    by Neve
    There are lots of quality photos available from:-

http://www.sxc.hu/browse.phtml

Many of which are without restriction in their usage such as this delightful photo by Damascus aka Jeff Osborn.

Enjoy!...
    01-13-2005, 07:57 AM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Working...
X