X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lkroll
    replied
    Re: All aglow

Typo; should have said Autotrace; can try the online interface if you don't have a supported OS. I really like vector simplication (lazy I am). It really enhances Aniso. I've posted the script before, but it's been a while. Below's the script that I use:

Code:
    AUTOTRACE -corner-threshold 75 -despeckle-level 16 -despeckle-tightness 2 -output-format svg -output-file c:\temp\d.svg -report-progress %1
    I port the SVG file directly into GIMP (GIMP reads vectored SVG thanks to Ghostscript; I like SVG since it keeps transparencies. When saving as EPS, GIMP doesn't read the transparencies), and blend it with the original (the transparencies need to be filled; if I were to use an EPS file, the transparencies would default with white which makes for a terrible situation). I know it's a little techy, so I apoligize for this, but this can't be helped.

Leave a comment:

• palms
    replied

Originally posted by lkroll
    Preprocessing for contrast (help via Xero's Supersmooth filter for initial Aniso) and then Autotract vector simplication. Other color/gamma/sat adjustments.
    Like it Ikroll any chance you could simplify the explanation for me a bit !
    what is autotract ? can it be used with ps

Palms

Leave a comment:

• lkroll
    replied

Preprocessing for contrast (help via Xero's Supersmooth filter for initial Aniso) and then Autotract vector simplication. Other color/gamma/sat adjustments.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Craig Walters
    replied

palms, i'm always harder on the better

Leave a comment:

• palms
    replied

Originally posted by Kraellin
    palms, that's an interesting look. i like it. the extraction is a bit irregular in places, but the overall is pretty amazing.

and cassidy, when i first saw yours i immediately thought 'goldfinger!' where they painted that woman gold in the film

Doh Craig cant get nothing by you ! ! ! my only excuse was that i was tired ( not a good excuse really ) but thanks

Palms

Leave a comment:

• Craig Walters
    replied

palms, that's an interesting look. i like it. the extraction is a bit irregular in places, but the overall is pretty amazing.

and cassidy, when i first saw yours i immediately thought 'goldfinger!' where they painted that woman gold in the film

Leave a comment:

• Cassidy
    replied

A bit of a smudge
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Lasa
    replied

Going for the silk-glow look.
    Lasa
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• manta1900
    replied

Wow.... what a beauty.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• palms
    replied

Originally posted by Peter S
    Excellent All of them
    especially like yours Palms

Peter

Thank you Peter interesting experiment not done a "whole" body before

Palms

Leave a comment:

• Peter S
    replied

Excellent All of them
    especially like yours Palms

Peter

Leave a comment:

• palms
    replied

heres a try from me

Palms
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• zganie
    replied

here is a couple i just did quick

zganie
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Steve Conway
    replied

Here are a couple of interpretations that hopefully we won't be shot for posting.

Steve
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• CJ Swartz
    replied

Well, with her body, she has reason to "glow"! There was never a day in my life that I looked that good...

I did some USM/diffuse, then some PolarCoord and Extrude with some masking out of rough spots it added, and then added a Diffuse glow.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X