Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jane Conner-ziser

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• grafx
    I've been requested to use Corel Painter...HELP!
    by grafx
    Howdy,
    I know photoshop rather well and my retouching business is going good even for the holidays, but I have had a request made by one of my new clients. They would like to start offering portraits emerging from a "painting" They have seen it done before with Corel Painter and asked...
    12-13-2004, 12:30 PM
  • kwphoto2007
    Painter X Help
    by kwphoto2007
    Hello & Happy New Year.

I purchased Painter X a few months ago, and now I am pulling my hair out. Can anybody point me in the right direction to learn Painter X, without paying $300 for learning DVDs. Thanks
    01-16-2008, 08:46 PM
  • Axleuk
    Corel Painter XI
    by Axleuk
    On my quest to teach myself Corel Painter Xi i came across this gem of a site.

They have plenty of online quicktime based tutorials which you can access via a paid subscription service, however they have several very interesting DEMO movies to illustrate the courses they offer.
    01-04-2005, 07:36 PM
  • Legacy~Art
    Painter 8...
    by Legacy~Art
    I am sorry if i have added this in the wrong place, I have now got Corel Painter 8, not the 9 or 10 i got the 8, now playing with the program i see it uses scripts, does anyone know any sites that have scripts for Painter.

Any sites for tutorials also would be welcomed for Painter 8 or...
    02-12-2005, 04:18 PM
  • Andrew B.
    PhotoArt training for Painter
    by Andrew B.
    Jeremy Sutton developed a DVD-based course on how to use Painter to convert photos to paintings. And judging from the blurb, it appears to deal with portraits. I am surprised that I completely forgot about this until now, but maybe I read about it before I got interested in PhotoArt.
    08-26-2003, 08:57 PM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jane Conner-ziser

Hi everyone,

I am new to Corel Painter and I want to speed up my learning curve by watching some video tutorial. I did a search on ebay and found this DVDs set by Jane Conner-ziser. Anyone watch her tutorial can give me recommendation? Thanks.

Will

Re: Jane Conner-ziser

Can't say I'm familiar.
    Some tutorials are available on-line. I have a few links bookmarked:

http://www.paintercreativity.com/articles/index.html
    http://www.creationengine.com/html/a...=10001&-search

also , try to do a search for "Dave Nagel". He wrote a few good tutorials.

Pavel

Comment

Re: Jane Conner-ziser

Having seen both I would highly recommend the Jeremy Sutton DVDs over the offerings from Jane Conner-ziser -- especially since the Reserve (minimum bid) is $125.

That said the purpose of these DVD sets is to illustrate how to use Painter to achieve specific "looks" or "styles." They don't go much into how to use Painter from the "basics" perspective. For learning Painter the class offerings at www.EclecticAcademy.com are excellent in terms of useful content and exceptionally reasonably priced. Thorough, well thought out, reasonable pace (6-weeks) plus students get the opportunity to interact with (as questions) of an instructor, something not possible with DVDs.

~Danny~

Comment

Working...
      X