No announcement yet.

Photoshop Art History Palette knife

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• raniday
    Trying to find Art History Impressionist Preset
    by raniday
    My hard drive recently died, and though I had time to backup my files, I'm starting over with setting up software, etc., and in PhotoShop CS, I've installed the Trimoon tool presets, but I used to have the Art History Impressionist Preset, along with some others I didn't use that often, like Star Trail...
    06-11-2005, 10:28 AM
  • kiska
    Art History Brush
    by kiska
    Is there a download for an Impressionist Art History brush somewhere around here??? I've looked till I bogged down.
    thanks
    06-11-2005, 04:32 AM
  • Joeven
    Art History Brush
    by Joeven
    Hey it's been awhile. Has anyone been able to find any AHB's on the internet? I have Vitaly's and I've made a few but mine are all crap. Been searching the net and I can't find any one's that can be used to make a realistic watercolour. Just wondering if anybody has found or made some good brushes....
    09-17-2014, 10:36 PM
  • zip022
    Creating your own Art History Brush
    by zip022
    Is there a tut out there for this?
    04-23-2007, 07:57 PM
  • 12fretter
    Art History Brush
    by 12fretter
    I use the Art History brush a LOT. I'm a novice, but I find I get the same results using it as others get using masks and channels. If I want to brighten someones face for instacne, I adjust the contrast the brightness on a rough selection of the face, then back it off in history and use the art history...
    02-06-2004, 10:20 AM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop Art History Palette knife

Hello ALl,

I am looking for Art History Palette knife brushes but cannot find it anywhere I have photoshop CS4. I know there are Palette knife filter but I want the brushes. Can anyone please tell me where I can download them I've serached in vain.

Any reply would be much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

helen

Re: Photoshop Art History Palette knife

I think that one is a default PS art history brush.
    Have you tried looking in the tool presets when you have the art history brush selected?
    Does that make sense?
    Or perhaps it is no longer a standard brush in CS4?
    If you don't find it, please post again.

Comment

Originally posted by mikajomc View Post
      I think that one is a default PS art history brush.
      Have you tried looking in the tool presets when you have the art history brush selected?
      Does that make sense?
      Or perhaps it is no longer a standard brush in CS4?
      If you don't find it, please post again.

Thank you so much Mika for your reply it is much appreciated, you gave me an idea I've looked into my photoshop CS2 Tools Presets instead and there and be hold all the Art History brushes are there the one I want I now need to copy the brushes to my CS4 well I hope I can do that shall google to find out.

Thanks

helen

Comment

glad I could help
        I would think you could just go to the Tool Preset Manager and save the ones you want as a new tool preset. Then open that in CS4. (Unless the CS4 is not compatible with CS2.)
        good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by mikajomc View Post
          glad I could help
          I would think you could just go to the Tool Preset Manager and save the ones you want as a new tool preset. Then open that in CS4. (Unless the CS4 is not compatible with CS2.)
          good luck!
          Thank you so much I've managed to saved all the brushes from CS2 to CS4 and they work perfect.

Best wishes

helen

Comment

Working...
          X