Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corel painter x and 12 resaturation zero issue.

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• DannyRaphael
    Corel Painter 12 announced
    by DannyRaphael
    Follow the links at www.Corel.com

For what it's worth: Historically Painter upgrades have been pretty buggy. If it was me (and it isn't), I would not leap into an upgrade for a few weeks (or months) until the first wave of "new user bug reports" come in.

If you're...
    05-12-2011, 02:13 AM
  • Lorenzo
    Looking for Corel Painter 8
    by Lorenzo
    Hello,

I'm looking for an inexpensive copy of Corel Painter 8. I have just obtained the Corel Painter IX upgrade. Please note that as a college student, I can purchase the full version of Corel Painter IX for $89 (http://www.studentdiscounts.com/inde...ion=VIEWPROD&P...
    03-03-2006, 12:08 PM
  • Jin
    Software: Corel Painter 8.1 patch, Tutor Alley forum, Jinny Brown, Painter resources
    by Jin
    Jinny Brown is one of the premier users / teachers of Painter. She's a regular contributor to numerous Painter venues, including the Corel Painter newsgroup and very deservedly is held in very high regard by the Painter community. ~Danny~

========

Hi Neve,

11-21-2004, 07:53 AM
  • pixlart
    Introduction & Corel Painter News
    by pixlart
    Hi All:

My name is John Derry and, as one of Painter's original authors (along with Mark Zimmer and Tom Hedges), I have been involved with Painter since about day one. I've been a longtime lurker in many of the online Painter forums, newsgroups, etc. That's about to change.
    07-12-2005, 01:57 PM
  • Axleuk
    Painter: Oil Painting Cloner Technique
    by Axleuk
    I have written a tutorial for Painter that concentrates on creating a Painterly effect using a photgraph and the Cloner brush.

I recommended a thread to aid those people just starting out with Painter (myself including), to be able to follow this technique and get to grips with a couple...
    01-18-2005, 03:10 PM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corel painter x and 12 resaturation zero issue.

Hello All -

I am new to learning painter.
    Recently I saw one video tutorial where Canvas layer(layer 1) is white, on top of canvas layer(layer 2)it is one picture. And when 3rd layer is placed on top of layer 2 with brush selected as Chunky Oil Pastel with Resaturation set to zero(0), it paints as if it is picking up the underlying colors even though the Pick up Underlying color is unchecked.
    When I tried to do the same thing on Corel Painter 12, it is not working, instead under similar situation in Corel Painter 12 it paints white color.
    I am not sure why it is happening, and I could not find out. But in Corel painter X it is working fine and not painting white color.

Can you please explain why it is so?
    I am attaching the screenshot of tutorial using Corel Painter X, but when I try to do the same thing in Corel Painter 12, it paints white color

Can you please help what I may be doing wrong, or is there any setting to play with to achieve the same result?

Thank You,
    Saurabh.
    Attached Files
Working...
X