No announcement yet.

looking for a realistic line drawing action

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Jon
    Strange behavior in PS7.0
    by Jon
    I need some help. All of a sudden tonight when I started running my actions in PS, a dialogue box will pop up asking me to click ok to continue running the action. It never used to act strangely like this. There must be a toggle to suppress dialogue boxes such as this that I'm missing completely....
    09-05-2002, 09:17 PM
  • Jon
    Need help with PS action keyboard assignements
    by Jon
    I'm in the process of developing a new action template and I have run across several combinations that will not let me assign an action to it. However, when I look through all the actions, none has used up those spots. I tried one of them, Ctrl-F4 and it attempts to close the file I'm working with....
    09-24-2003, 08:46 AM
  • Scribe
    Combining Photoshop Actions Into a Set
    by Scribe
    Can someone please tell me if it is possible to take a group of individual actions, that have already been installed, and collect them into their own, new action set?

I have tried creating a new set and then dragging the targeted actions individually into the new set, but they don't go...
    10-22-2005, 08:39 PM
  • redneb
    Need help getting action to work in PE2...
    by redneb
    I downloaded JC Imaging's Soft Focus Look from http://www.geocities.com/rnlnero/PE2stuff2.html (Ling's Things) and got it installed and it runs. But it gets to the end and it has a text box pop up that says:

"Okay, simply go to layers and adjust the opacity of the masked layer to...
    10-10-2005, 08:27 AM
  • alexstazi
    need help with a custom action
    by alexstazi
    Hi there,

I'm trying to write an action that takes one big image (lets say 1000x1000 pixels)
    and cuts it into small pictures (10x10 pixels) in size. (like a chess board)
    If possible, then save all the images with file names that represent their position: x#_y#.jpg (again,...
    09-15-2004, 07:19 AM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a realistic line drawing action

I once had some really good line drawing actions and misplaced them. Need help because I have a job coming soon. I thought it was Daves line drawing but when I used it it didn't look the same as a picture I did before. tia but I do need help
    ydelle
Working...
X