No announcement yet.

Painting from photo

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Lynngator
    Not doing well with Liquify
    Lynngator
    ...and would like to have this photo retouched -- remove double chin and make my face less puffy (thyroid meds do it but in person I don't look so bad.)
    Let me know how much this would cost.
    Thanks!
    Lynn...
    09-11-2011, 10:40 AM
  • sajan250
    Removing Black/Dark background with dark subject
    sajan250
    Hi!

I'm new to the retouching and photography world, but I am a fast learner and willing to learn new things! I've been spending all day trying to figure out how to remove a dark background form a picture with a subject with dark hair. I've tried a few different methods, but none of them...
    12-11-2012, 03:51 PM
  • josie j
    help, please
    josie j
    Hello, I was sent here from another board, I was sent this photo from my sister in-law, it's fella many moons ago. I want clean it up. (if possible) I downloaded Paint Shop Pro Photo x2 trial. But it's alot to take in. I watched the videos several times. Then I went to the help pages, I'm so confused!...
    03-09-2009, 10:48 PM
  • annee
    Need help uploading
    annee
    Hello everyone, I'm new here and need help. I tried to upload a couple of my jpg images to share and got an error with no explanation. I'm perplexed. Help? Thanks. Looking at the sight, there's a wealth of information and I'm thrilled to have found you all. Don't know what I have to offer but hopefully...
    03-20-2009, 03:26 PM
  • TennRose
    Help with Shadows
    TennRose
    I am new to retouching and am using both Photoshop CS and gimp. I took this photo and really like it but need to know if there is a way to remove the shadows from the Dad's face? Thanks for any help!...
    10-31-2011, 10:43 AM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Working...
X