No announcement yet.

Have not posted here in ages...

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• JGRobinson
    Smudge Paintings.
    by JGRobinson
    Hello to everyone at Retouch Pro, thought i'd share some of my smudge paintings. Hope you like them....
    08-02-2007, 10:18 AM
  • BitG
    First Smudge
    by BitG
    hey guys, I have been reading a lot of the smudging tutorials the last few days; and I finished my first one up tonight.

I was wanting to get some feedback on it, because to me, it looks too real, and doesn't really look like a smudge at all.

Thanks for any feedback.....
    06-26-2009, 12:55 AM
  • RayGuselli
    Katherine Jenkins Smudge Painting
    by RayGuselli
    I thought I would try my hand at this beautiful lady and hope you like my interpretation.

Help and advice is always appreciated.

Best wishes

Ray

original

http://www.theagencygroup.com/artist...ineJenkins.jpg
    11-01-2009, 09:18 AM
  • sergio2263
    Critic please
    by sergio2263
    I am not sure if this is in the right place but I would like some critics on my smudge painting or digital painting as it's also called, I am very new to the smudge and would like your critics good or bad be as brutal I have a long way to go yet with the smudge painting and your critics are valuable...
    03-07-2010, 03:35 AM
  • DebOuellette
    Smudge Painting
    by DebOuellette
    Anyone know of someone who teaches smudge painting online classes (or sells good DVDS)? Off nursing a knee injury (nothing too scarry) and have time to learn something new and always wanted to try this.

Also, anyone who IS good at this willing to give me a good price to send over one...
    04-01-2012, 09:45 AM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have not posted here in ages...

Just wanted to share my album of Smudge paintings and hope you like...

Would be grateful for any feedback, ideas and critique please......

Best wishes Ray

https://www.flickr.com/photos/775687...57629140656714
    Last edited by RayGuselli; 11-06-2018, 02:01 AM.

Ray, I haven't stopped by here in ages and when I did, I saw your post. Your Smudge paintings are simply WOW. I especially like the character you were able to preserve in the older folk. Simply amazing images.
    Last edited by Janet Petty; 07-18-2019, 10:29 AM. Reason: corrected typos

Comment

Hi Ray

These are stunning! I love the application of texture to the images and where you have added additional colour backing.

Comment

Working...
      X