• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Rexx
    Too many masks = ugly
    by Rexx
    I am sure every beginner has this problem, yet I cannot find any tips on it. I am probably not looking long enough or in the wrong places

Here is my problem.

I have an image detail that I need to mask, let us say it is too dark.
    Ok, I mask it using a contrast...
    04-04-2004, 10:44 PM
  • Saucisson
    warp a layer with it's mask??
    by Saucisson
    Hello all,

Tis not often I ask for help!

I'm trying to figure out how to (if possible) warp in cs3/4 a layer with mask, and affect the mask as well.

Usually I check my mask, and apply, but for this job, I need to keep the mask in place.

With...
    04-08-2010, 12:41 PM
  • Rexx
    Shortcut to discard Layer Mask?
    by Rexx
    Does anyone know a shortcut for discarding/removing/deleting a Layer Mask in PS7? I haven't found it anywhere.
    02-22-2004, 06:12 AM
  • inskip
    Question about layer masks.
    by inskip
    I read the tutorials and I understand how to create layer masks. But, where I'm unclear when it comes to LM is how they relate to the other layers and masks. For instance, I have an image that needs to be color corrected, noise reduced and sharpened, therefore, it will probably have adjustment layers...
    07-29-2005, 03:22 PM
  • albatrosss
    When do you use a "Difference Mask'?
    by albatrosss
    Yesterday I did a tutorial from Katrin Eismann's "Restoring and Retouching". It was the first time I had attempted a Difference Mask. When I had completed the tutorial I wondered why that method was recommended since an additional selection was required using another selection tool. ...
    02-03-2007, 07:48 AM
Working...
X