Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tutorials for this?

Hi,

Has anyone seen good tutorials teaching this:Careful, is a big page!?
    I really like this stuff. He combines vectors and some 'paint' job it seems.
    I kind of wanted to share that link... I guess what I really want to know is about tutorials teaching how to add vectors and artistic elements to photographs.

Re: Tutorials for this?

I think these are blended raster & vector graphics (images).

sample
    Last edited by chillin; 03-23-2007, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

I have been wondering about the same thing.

Does anyone know if there's somewhere to download the graphics (vector graphics?) like the one behind the model in this photo : http://www.neilduerden.co.uk/Neilduerden6b.jpg ?

On a similar note.. How was that transparancy done?

Comment

Ummm...one more thing I'd like to learn. I'm not familiar with adobe illustrator, but from what little I know, I believe the use and knowledge of this program can add to the effect seen in these photos. Again I think to achieve these results one must have a good photo, be knowlegeable in PSP, knowledgeable in illustrator, know the technicque, experiement and it wouldn't hurt to be a good artist. If you look at the first post, it shows a magazine called photo art (I think). It may be worth subscribing to this mag and similar magazines. Often one can pic up some ideas or small tutorials that are in these mags. I've also seen similar mags in barnes and noble...(I often wonder why all the good mags originate from Britain?) Is anyone aware of a discussion site for such creations?

Comment

TetoPR go to computerarts.co.uk at the top right of the page is the link to the tutorials.
            I don't see a way to bring up a particular artist but there are many doing simular work.

Comment

Yah, thanks. Chillin's 'Sample' link points to a particular tutorial in that site. New resource to me. Already downloaded a few. Man I really, really like this. Too bad I'm artistically retarded, hehe.

Comment