X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug Nelson
    started a topic Gradient Layer Mask

Gradient Layer Mask

Any layer mask can be a gradient...just make a layer mask (not the same as regular mask) and gradient (or paint) away (you might want to make a copy of the layer first, then layer mask, then use multiply mode or one of the other modes to darken or lighten)

Related Topics

Collapse

• saberlancer
    More than 1 layer mask per layer?
    by saberlancer
    Hi,I'm just wondering if the above is possible in CS2?
    Thank you
    08-05-2005, 12:29 AM
  • sylvia1065
    layer mask
    by sylvia1065
    Hi,

Is there a way to lower the opacity of the layer mask without affecting the layer it's attached too?

I use layer masks a lot when I (don't) want some of the effect/filter to affect parts of the paintings, so I was wondering if it was possible to lower the opacity...
    11-26-2006, 11:45 AM
  • beefhitler
    Graident Mask inside an adjustment layer mask?
    by beefhitler
    What I want is a multi directional gradient style mask over a normal adjustment mask. I would like to know how to do it. Please see explanation below.

I have a mask of an object with me. I would like to use a gradient styled edge on the mask. It's a flat 2D polygon. Basically I want to...
    02-07-2017, 09:54 PM
  • Boneappetit
    Difference layer mask
    by Boneappetit
    I just want to know, how to create a Difference layer mask... maybe the correct term is Difference mask, i'm not sure...
    04-09-2011, 01:53 PM
  • Shotster
    Create Layer Mask?
    by Shotster
    Is it possible to create a layer mask from a grayscale image in PSE 2.0? I'm referring here to an actual layer mask which has a thumnail within the layer it affects. You can draw into layer masks and manipulate them in many ways, but I can't figure out how to "attach" a grayscale image to...
    11-25-2003, 09:47 AM
Working...
X