Need someone to combine image for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need someone to combine image for me

I need the front forks, windshield etc. on the purple bike removed and the front forks etc. from the red bike put on in their place. Does not have to be perfect. Just need it so my friend will have an idea what his bike will look like with the chrome front forks, bars etc. Does anyone do this type of thing for others on the site? Thank you.
    Attached Files

Re: Need someone to combine image for me

sorry bzzrd2, hard to appreciate a whim

Comment

I need someone to do my laundry.

Comment

Perhaps I took this as an Imaging "help" forum". Didn't know it was actually an ignorant nothing response forum. I'm not an imaging guy, just looking for someone to do what I thought would be a a quick easy job for me. xxxxxxxxxx. Oh, and Cassidy, hardly a Whim. Better to see before one spends a grand and we don't have any models of the purple bike..

Oh and does the statement "Does anyone do this type of thing for others on the site?" not imply I am looking for a freelance to help me? Jesus....

If it's too hard for you to do just say so. I build bikes, I don't drag pixels around.

(Inappropriate language removed. Don't swear in the forums please. Gary)
        Last edited by Gary Richardson; 08-27-2007, 11:16 AM.

Comment

i know you don't drag pixels around, but are you sure you build bikes...your friend's gonna be pissed when he sees that thing you slapped together.

Comment

You said that you really didn't care if it was perfect. As you can see it needs a great deal of work but it should be enough for your friend to get some idea as to how it would look.

I would suggest that the reason you got such negative responses is that it seemed you were not asking but rather assuming that it would be done.

Hope this helps in making a decision.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by KR1156 View Post
              i know you don't drag pixels around, but are you sure you build bikes...your friend's gonna be pissed when he sees that thing you slapped together.

Ii didn't build the purple one. He bought cheap it and I'm going to see if I can make it look like something for him. I did however build the red one thank you.

Comment

This is generally a site with nice people who are more polite in their replies, at least tactful, and a distinct lack of rudeness. I'm disgusted and appalled at the lack of respect for others that has been exhibited lately. It has gone on far too often in the past few weeks for it to continue. Can we PLEASE treat each other with dignity and a modicum of respect?

It is possible to critique, correct, or praise without tearing someone down. Lack of manners is unacceptable behavior. It is unacceptable in children and even uglier in people professing to be adults.

Just because someone words a communication in a manner that might or might not give offense is no justification for damaging retaliation. No one and I repeat no one understands something exactly the way another person says or writes it. Understanding, or the lack of it, lies in the perceptions of the person on the receiving end. At least TRY to think of positive alternatives and reach deeper for a common ground.

That said, I'm probably opening myself up to a "discussion" of sorts; however, this is my rant for the day.

Janet

P.S. I downloaded these pictures to work on them; but albatross beat me to it. Thanks albatross. You did a kind deed.

Comment

Originally posted by albatrosss View Post
                  You said that you really didn't care if it was perfect. As you can see it needs a great deal of work but it should be enough for your friend to get some idea as to how it would look.

I would suggest that the reason you got such negative responses is that it seemed you were not asking but rather assuming that it would be done.

Hope this helps in making a decision.
                  Thank you albatrosss. That's what I was looking for. Perhaps I got up too early and didn't get my needs worded just right. Apologies. I want to try and talk him into a similar red as shown but he wants it "General Lee Orange"! Yikes! Thanks again albatross. Perhaps on my way to Daytona from Canada this year I can buy you a beer??
                  Attached Files

Comment

I tried! lol

Comment

oooops, forgot the image....
                      Attached Files

Comment

Janet,

Every once in a while we get these kinds of remarks. Rather than letting thing go somebody decides to go on the offensive. Luckily this does not happen often. As you indicated what you are thinking may be quite different than how it reads in print. I felt that the request was not out of line but just worded in a way that one would believe a demand was being made. On this forum we have had people ask for much more help and they received it because the request was worded "softly". I guess how you say it is more important than what you say.

Comment

Bzzrd2,

I'm too old for a beer but a straight gin would certainly be acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by albatrosss View Post
                            Janet,

Every once in a while we get these kinds of remarks. Rather than letting thing go somebody decides to go on the offensive. Luckily this does not happen often. As you indicated what you are thinking may be quite different than how it reads in print. I felt that the request was not out of line but just worded in a way that one would believe a demand was being made. On this forum we have had people ask for much more help and they received it because the request was worded "softly". I guess how you say it is more important than what you say.

I think my mind was more on describing what I needed done more than anything because I really didn't have a clue how to ask for it in the proper terms. Is it cropping, photoshopping, counterfeiting??? lol See what I mean? I really didn't mean to offend anyone but as one of those mean biker dudes I tend to go off too easily. Again, apologies, beer and Gin for all!

Comment

Janet, I tend to agree with you. This is not something that I was interested in, but I didn't feel the need to get ugly about it either.

Comment