Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with cutting a hole

Hi
    I am traveling and don't have my PS books and cannot find the answer online. I want to cut a hole in a realistic pumpkin and then put a person inside looking out. I did this once before with an egg and used an online tutorial that was a man reaching through a porthole. I cannot find it. So, how do I cut a hole in a pumpkin and apply the emboss and bevel to the cut hole only and not the whole pumpkin. Also what are the settings for emboss and bevel for a realistic hole. I feel silly asking this as it is probably easy peasy but I am at a loss.
    Thank you

Re: Need help with cutting a hole

soulsinsepia,
    I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for.
    Ray
    Attached Files

Comment

ShotWorx posted a short tutorial to your question in the NAPP forum yesterday evening.

Comment

Thank you, Ray and Gerry. I received the information I needed. Thanks again. Sorry for the delay in responding.
        Karen

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Fadewoodarts
          I need help with figuring out travel cases.
          by Fadewoodarts
          I couldn't find any forum or sub forum here that included travel/on-location help, and I am in dire need of some help from any of you nice people.

I am flying.... Southwest to be exact, and I have 3 AlienBee heads, one of which is a RingLight, and I have a giant octobox softbox that fits...
          08-15-2010, 12:13 PM
        • blank_jack
          Need Urgent Help!
          by blank_jack
          04-28-2007, 10:23 AM
        • arcadhia
          Cross for poster... need help
          by arcadhia
          Ok, I accidentally traveled to the south 9 months ago and became (accidentally) missionary
          There will be a Congress for Missioners in a few months, and someone asked me for a Poster, I'm willing to do it but I left my tablet back home and my laptop died 2 months ago, so I need someone to help...
          09-27-2009, 11:40 PM
        • 0lBaldy
          Geranium in dire need of help!
          by 0lBaldy
          Please help this poor, lonely geranium blossom reach its full potential and recover its dignity.

Mine is finished in FotoSketcher after a hint of Photoshoping

~~Original~~~ My try...
          03-25-2010, 10:34 AM
        • ipvrf
          Need help with sunlight...
          by ipvrf
          Hello,

I am a first time poster and have just purchased a copy of Photoshop ready to begin my new found hobby. I am unaware of the method of lowering sunlight or glare, but have mastered making eyes standout among other little tricks. Can someone take a look at this photo and post on...
          06-08-2008, 09:20 PM
        Working...
        X