• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• ajava
    Help me please, with the actual MASKING part.
    by ajava
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mistermonday
    "I simply converted the orig image to LAB and selected the B channel (most contrast) and duplicated it. Then using the Apply Image command, applied the B channel to itself in Overlay Mode. A simple levels adjust to boost the contrast...
    01-22-2006, 05:06 PM
  • xgi93
    Complicated selection
    by xgi93
    As can be seen from the attached (which is a cropped section of an 1897-era US Navy Cruiser rigged for both sail & steam), I am having quite a time attempting to separate the ship from the background, which is mostly sky, yet preserving as much as possible the intricate rope rigging (and is there...
    08-09-2014, 10:16 AM
  • Debra Perrin
    Need help with masking
    by Debra Perrin
    Hi all,

I need help understanding what masks actually do. I've been given instructions but can't seem to grasp what they're telling me. I don't really understand what masking is supposed to create in the end.

Problem 1--I've retouched a photo but am not satisfied with...
    07-25-2006, 10:46 AM
  • RamonaMarie
    Trying to create mask
    by RamonaMarie
    I know I'm just a beginner, but I think of myself as highly evolved and able to follow directions. I've been watching and reading several masking tutorials all day and can't get this little guy (now 58) fully selected so I can change the damaged background. This photo was pasted down in an album and...
    10-05-2005, 03:42 PM
  • Gee
    issue with a mask.
    by Gee
    Hello
    i've got a small request here.
    for some ppl can sounds reaaally cheesy easy, whatever.

ok so i've got a picture.
    the thing is i played with the curves in some way to switch the tones.
    but basically i do not want to have the curves affecting the...
    01-11-2009, 02:47 PM
Working...
X