Just another montage of brushes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just another montage of brushes.

I have been downloading and making brushes wanted to see what i could make out of them. All brushes except the sphere.
    Attached Files

Re: Just another montage of brushes.

KEWL Art Work!!

Comment

Brilliant job !!!

Comment

Originally posted by unimatrix001 View Post
        I have been downloading and making brushes wanted to see what i could make out of them. All brushes except the sphere.
        Great one. nice work I like the effect around the globe

you can get quite a good globe using hawksmonts bubble brush (deviant art)

Palms

Comment

Cool work. I like the sense of radiant light

Comment

thanks for the encouragement. I will have to check out the brushes from hawksmonts. I usually make the globes. they aren't to hard to make. only takes about 3 minutes to make one.

Comment

I will have to check out the brushes from hawksmonts. I usually make the globes. they aren't to hard to make. only takes about 3 minutes to make one.
              Now that is showing off I have tried a few tuts and given up on them, hence how i know about the bubble brush

and if you can make them on to a transparent layer save one as a psd that will save you having to make them.

Palms

Comment

Not trying to show off but i did find this tutorial on how to make them it is very simple and easy to follow. He uses photographs to make the circles i use other things like render fibers, or different colors used to make a gradient for making lightning. Or even fractal brushes you get some very strange designs.
                http://brilliantdays.com/how-to-create-amazing-circles/
                The author also has a group on flicker for amazing circles
                http://www.flickr.com/groups/amazingcircles/
                I did this one with a fractal brush made the circle. came up with a couple of faces in it if you look hard you can see them and rendered fibers for the background.
                http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/scr...-clouds-3.html

Comment

This one was done it took a total of about 20 minutes made the globe using a gradient, render difference clouds, levels to get the lightning. I then use a galaxy brush for the background added some radial blur set to zoom about 45 added a new layer added the final background using a brush. Used two copies of the globe with a planet layer between them. I then added a gradient overlay as a clipping mask to get the final color for the background. That took the longest figuring out what color to use.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Not trying to show off but i did find this tutorial on how to make them it is very simple and easy to follow. He uses photographs to make the circles i use other things like render fibers, or different colors used to make a gradient for making lightning. Or even fractal brushes you get some very strange designs.
                    http://brilliantdays.com/how-to-create-amazing-circles/
                    The author also has a group on flicker for amazing circles
                    http://www.flickr.com/groups/amazingcircles/
                    I did this one with a fractal brush made the circle. came up with a couple of faces in it if you look hard you can see them and rendered fibers for the background.
                    http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/scr...-clouds-3.html
                    I hope that i didnt offend you it was just a bit of friendly banter
                    I have made amazing circles but from photographs mainly i havent thought about using things like gradients etc although some have, here is a link to some that I and other members have done

and this is one of the tuts for a sphere that i havent been able to do ! i keep thinking imust go back and try again but i get sidetracked toooo easy

Palms

Comment

No offense taken I understand the friendly banter. I will have to try that tutorial you referenced it looks pretty good.

Comment