Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just another montage of brushes.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just another montage of brushes.

    I have been downloading and making brushes wanted to see what i could make out of them. All brushes except the sphere.
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Re: Just another montage of brushes.

    KEWL Art Work!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Just another montage of brushes.

      Brilliant job !!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Just another montage of brushes.

        Originally posted by unimatrix001 View Post
        I have been downloading and making brushes wanted to see what i could make out of them. All brushes except the sphere.
        Great one. nice work I like the effect around the globe

        you can get quite a good globe using hawksmonts bubble brush (deviant art)


        Palms

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Just another montage of brushes.

          Cool work. I like the sense of radiant light

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Just another montage of brushes.

            thanks for the encouragement. I will have to check out the brushes from hawksmonts. I usually make the globes. they aren't to hard to make. only takes about 3 minutes to make one.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Just another montage of brushes.

              Originally posted by unimatrix001 View Post
              I will have to check out the brushes from hawksmonts. I usually make the globes. they aren't to hard to make. only takes about 3 minutes to make one.
              Now that is showing off I have tried a few tuts and given up on them, hence how i know about the bubble brush


              and if you can make them on to a transparent layer save one as a psd that will save you having to make them.

              Palms

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Just another montage of brushes.

                Not trying to show off but i did find this tutorial on how to make them it is very simple and easy to follow. He uses photographs to make the circles i use other things like render fibers, or different colors used to make a gradient for making lightning. Or even fractal brushes you get some very strange designs.
                http://brilliantdays.com/how-to-create-amazing-circles/
                The author also has a group on flicker for amazing circles
                http://www.flickr.com/groups/amazingcircles/
                I did this one with a fractal brush made the circle. came up with a couple of faces in it if you look hard you can see them and rendered fibers for the background.
                http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/scr...-clouds-3.html

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Just another montage of brushes.

                  This one was done it took a total of about 20 minutes made the globe using a gradient, render difference clouds, levels to get the lightning. I then use a galaxy brush for the background added some radial blur set to zoom about 45 added a new layer added the final background using a brush. Used two copies of the globe with a planet layer between them. I then added a gradient overlay as a clipping mask to get the final color for the background. That took the longest figuring out what color to use.
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Just another montage of brushes.

                    Originally posted by unimatrix001 View Post
                    Not trying to show off but i did find this tutorial on how to make them it is very simple and easy to follow. He uses photographs to make the circles i use other things like render fibers, or different colors used to make a gradient for making lightning. Or even fractal brushes you get some very strange designs.
                    http://brilliantdays.com/how-to-create-amazing-circles/
                    The author also has a group on flicker for amazing circles
                    http://www.flickr.com/groups/amazingcircles/
                    I did this one with a fractal brush made the circle. came up with a couple of faces in it if you look hard you can see them and rendered fibers for the background.
                    http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/scr...-clouds-3.html
                    I hope that i didnt offend you it was just a bit of friendly banter
                    I have made amazing circles but from photographs mainly i havent thought about using things like gradients etc although some have, here is a link to some that I and other members have done

                    and this is one of the tuts for a sphere that i havent been able to do ! i keep thinking imust go back and try again but i get sidetracked toooo easy

                    Palms

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Just another montage of brushes.

                      No offense taken I understand the friendly banter. I will have to try that tutorial you referenced it looks pretty good.

                      Comment

                      Related Topics

                      Collapse

                      • Bob Mc
                        Another photoshop brushes site..
                        by Bob Mc
                        and some tutorials about brushes and other things

                        http://www.photoshopbrushes.com/tutorials.htm

                        Enjoy

                        Bob Mc
                        12-19-2007, 03:43 PM
                      • Romany
                        Wing Brushes
                        by Romany
                        Hi All
                        I have made a collection of brushes of Wings for use in Fantasy Art Projects, will share them when i sort out the upload problem i have, they will come in part's like Wing Brushes 1,2,3 so on i have used them so far for Angel Wings.
                        Hope to have them up soon to see what you think....
                        04-21-2005, 06:04 PM
                      • santoro80
                        Orgnizing brushes in Photoshop
                        by santoro80
                        Its possible to organize brushes into subdirectories? Lets say I have brushes for smoke and I want to have them in separate folder for better orientation.
                        09-07-2011, 10:05 AM
                      • Ken Fournelle
                        Eyelash brushes
                        by Ken Fournelle
                        I am looking for the set of eyelash brushes Flora made some time ago and posted on the Forum. I couldn't find it searching here also.

                        I can't find mine anywhere.

                        thanks

                        k
                        11-20-2006, 01:15 PM
                      • mileeeeeeenaaaa
                        retouching brushes
                        by mileeeeeeenaaaa
                        hi everyone.
                        i only joined today but i hope to make a significant contribution to this website.
                        well my question is
                        i have been looking for brushes for retouching for quite some time.
                        i am interested in

                        eye catch light brushes
                        lip gloss reflection brushes...
                        12-06-2008, 11:03 PM
                      Working...
                      X