Photoshop Photo Collage Toolkit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop Photo Collage Toolkit

Not for Elements for this Photo Collage Toolkit is implemented with Photoshop Scripting. The Toolkit consist of set four Photoshop scripts that work with your Image files (any supported Photoshop image file type) and Photoshop Collage Templates psd you create that adhere to five simple rules laid out in the toolkits documentation. The scripts provide Automated and Interactive collage generation using your templates and images. More information can be found here: http://www.mouseprints.net/old/dpr/P...geToolkit.html

example: http://www.mouseprints.net/old/dpr/PngSoccerball.png

If you try this toolkit please send me any comment you have about the package

Typical Dialog
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jjmacks; 10-31-2010, 11:42 AM. Reason: Add Dialog

Re: Photoshop Photo Collage Toolkit

I have update my Free Photoshop Photo Collage Toolkit to include Template building scripts and a tutorial:

Photoshop scripting is powerful and I believe this package demonstrates that. You may want to check it out for after all its is FREE.

The package includes four simple rules to follow when making Photo Collage Template PSD files so they will be compatible with my Photoshop scripts.

There are seven scripts in this package they provide the following functions:
    1.) Test templates your developing while you building it. So your can check its compatible an see a preview of how the template will look with images.
    2.) A Collage Template Builder script designed and programmed by Rags Gardner. Modified to build compatible templates.
    3.) A script to converts prototype image layer stack into a template.
    4.) A script to interactively fill a template with your images and leave it in Photoshop for tweaking and embellishment.
    5.) A script to Auto fill a template with you images and leave it in Photoshop for tweaking and embellishment.
    6.) A script to Batch populate a single image template with your images.
    7.) A script to Batch populate a multi image template with your images.

Documentation and Examples http://www.mouseprints.net/old/dpr/P...geToolkit.html

Comment