Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with composite

Hi

I am working on a composite of an athlete. Unfortunately, when he was shot the end of the fingers were covered with black cloth so I need to hide this somehow. See attached composite and close ups of the hands. Any ideas on how to fix the tips of the fingers?

Any other suggestions on the composite such as shadows, colour matching etc are also very much appreciated.

Thanks

Peter
    Attached Files

Re: Help with composite

fingers half-buried in sand could work. A problem is that the lighting on the sand doesn't match the fingers, so can be tricky to blend well... hmm...

Comment

Yes, the fingers would be buried in the sand, but the sand would be shifted by placing the hand onto it. So in real life you wouldn't have so nice a pattern in the sand.
      Good luck.

Comment

Hi Peter,
        Doing a great job with this image; just a couple of things you might want to do (suggestions only of course)...

1.You might want to tone down the brightness of the whites of the eyes...look just a bit too strong to me.

2. Looking at the position of the sun and then the lighting on the subject you might want to tone down the brightness on the models left side as the sun is more over his right and this is the side which would have the most light hitting it. Wouldn't need to be a massive change by any means but just enough so that the models right side is brighter than the left...hope that makes sense.

Definitely post up when you're finished with this image mate...would love to see it.

Cheers,
        Glyn

Comment