Teal flames on guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teal flames on guitar

Hello. I am using Photoshop for many years, but there are just things i am not good at. If anyone can help me with this i would really appreciate it.. Long story short ...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...roundhelp.png/

I have a website (bottom image) and i want to add a flaming guitar at where the teal place i have drawn. But i want the color of the guitar to be like the red drawn place. To match perfectly together.

On the top of the picture is the guitar i want you to work on. Do not re-size it please work on that size if its not big trouble. and please i want you to focus more on the chords of the guitar to have flames too.

Thank you in advance.. I hope you can solve my problem.

Re: Teal flames on guitar

There are some really good tutorials out there in cyberspace for adding smoke/flames to objects. If you can find some by Corey Barker and get through the fact that he talks so fast, then you should be able to get a good grasp on the flames.

Janet

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• klassylady25
      Beginner woes...
      by klassylady25
      I've been on here for some time and the more I watch the more discouraged I become. Mind you that doesn't mean that I'm going to stop trying but everytime I see your pictures come out so well, and you talk about this techique or use of that tool, I think that I may never come to a place of excellence....
      02-25-2006, 01:31 PM
    • xxpaperdollxx
      hmm...tutorial
      by xxpaperdollxx
      Does anyone have a place where there are tutorials that go step by step with talking? I find that those help me a lot more than just reading it.

I know there was one posted here, but I just can't find it. It had to do with the hi-key effect...I think.

Anyways, does anyone...
      04-25-2005, 11:30 AM
    • jagerman
      What gives?
      by jagerman
      After ten years pushing pixels in photography studios I decided that I needed a change. So a few months ago I went part time at the studio I was working for and started marketing myself as a freelancer to adverising/editorial photographers, record companies, magazines, ad agencies etc... It has been...
      06-23-2008, 06:50 PM
    • beefhitler
      Preparing wall artwork scans for web
      by beefhitler
      I am a part time webdesigner and I have been working on Photoshop as a hobby for a while and occasional photography. I am currently working with a client who is an artist who draws pen and ink stuff. The artist wants to sell their art as wall framed decorations. So I need to help him with setting up...
      02-14-2017, 09:19 PM
    • Sweetlight
      Maybe you can help?
      by Sweetlight
      Hey guys,
      I am quite sure I am not posting this in the correct place so if the powers that be wish to relocate it, no problem.

I was recently invited by an organization to volunteer time as a photographer. I do quite a bit of charity work, had heard of this group before but did...
      05-05-2008, 10:01 PM
    Working...
    X