• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
    Auto image align software?
    by Doug Nelson
    I loathe tripods. It's not that I don't recognize their value, I just find lugging them around hinders my creative process. But I do like to bracket my exposures, which is fine if you find one of the bracketed exposures is better than the rest, but not so much if you want to combine them into one image...
    10-19-2006, 04:30 PM
  • Morph
    Morphing Software
    by Morph
    Not sure where to go to ask this so am starting here. I am interested in doing a morph from one image to another. on web search, i found "Fantamorph".

Does anyone have any feedback about Fantamorph? Or, are there other software programs available for this?

01-22-2009, 05:33 PM
  • paulatt
    Panoramas
    by paulatt
    [I am sure if I wade through all the threads there will be some guidance on the best way to stitch several pictures together to form a panorama. Unfortunately I have limited time on a dial up speed connection. Can anyone give me a few pointers please?

vmt,

Paul
    08-11-2005, 11:19 AM
  • MatthewMarshall
    Chromakey software? I need to find software.
    by MatthewMarshall
    Chromakey software. Does anyone know a good free or cheep program. I do events i need a software program that can edit out the green screen on the spot so i can print the photos on the spot. If posible, the program would be able to directly import my canon xt images right away. I have seen the express...
    09-30-2007, 03:07 AM
  • memphishooter
    Considering software
    by memphishooter
    I am wondering what is the best software I can get and get into to work on my pictures after the fact? I end up shooting skin colors that are a challenge to make look good, and there are other issues to deal with. Is Photoshop CS3 my only good option here, is there less expensive, equally useful software...
    06-16-2008, 06:47 PM
Working...
X