• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• rygold
    Making a glass out of liquid
    by rygold
    Yes I realise the post is confusing but I would like to make it appear as if a vodka glass has been created out of water droplets (or vodka.) I have seen a few commercials with that look and was wondering if anyone new how to go about it. I'm presuming many passes of the liquify tool? But what else....
    03-02-2009, 09:11 AM
  • hicpics
    Photo Burnt to glass
    by hicpics
    Hey,

I've got some photo's that were burned in a fire, and apparently one of them melted to the glass. The glass shattered leaving fragments attached to it. I've looked around the forums but I can only find one's that got stuck due to humidity. I've tried soaking it in water for a day...
    01-20-2011, 04:24 PM
  • Bob Walden
    Copying glass negs.
    by Bob Walden
    Just received almost 200 5x7 glass negs of historical value. Most are in good shape. Many years ago (30-40) I made prints from glass negs using an enlarger and contact frame. Wondering what's the latest way. Need to digitize and put on disks. Has anyone use a flat bed scanner for this? Any recommendations?...
    02-04-2012, 12:46 PM
  • lkroll
    Abstract Glass Sculpture.
    by lkroll
    I recently purchased Flame Painter and have created quite a few glass sculptures using it. Thought I would share one here too. ...
    12-01-2011, 04:28 PM
  • dmchord
    Shooting Through Glass
    by dmchord
    I've got an image that's water damaged and almost completely stuck to the original glass. I'm not willing to attempt to remove the image from the glass. Thus far, my attempts to shoot it high res and do the restoration from that file have been pretty lousy. Any tips for getting a smooth shot and eliminating...
    04-01-2009, 07:44 PM
Working...
X