Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to correctly size a person in a composite

Hi

Do you have any advice for correctly sizing a person placed in a composite? Imagine someone composited onto a bridge. How do I know how big they should be (if I didnt photograph a stand-in at the time of the shoot if the bridge)?

Regards

Peter

Re: How to correctly size a person in a composite

Anything you can use as a reference of scale is good. Anything you can in fact measure. You can consider a known reference point relative to the approximate height of the model. You may not know either one precisely, but I know I've only commented if something looks obviously way off. I know I can get closer with some reference guidelines than by eyeballing, so if I notice something right away just by eyeballing, it's usually significant.

Comment

These may be of some help to you

http://kiolia.deviantart.com/art/Pla...tive-182640378
      http://chaoskomori.deviantart.com/ar...Tips-164512691

Comment

You possibly will not know either one precisely, yet I know I've only mentioned if something looks clearly way off.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• GMDee
          A composite from a Newb
          by GMDee
          Hello Everyone, I just finished creating this composite, which I thought I'd share and see if anything needs to be done in order to really finish it off. The background is created from 10 separate images which I shot myself. The tigers are stock images that I isolated and put into this image. I shot...
          10-03-2011, 04:31 AM
        • petersweden
          Composite
          by petersweden
          Hi

I am trying to pull of a composite of an athlete and lightning. I want to give the impression that the athlete is lit by the lightning. I am having trouble making this look good.

I have added some low opacity light streaks from the lightning in the direction of the...
          01-13-2012, 07:44 AM
        • petersweden
          Composite
          by petersweden
          Hi

Any ideas on how to improve the attached composite?

Thanks!...
          03-17-2012, 09:56 AM
        • petersweden
          Draft composite - what would you do
          by petersweden
          Hi

I want to create a composite where my model seems to be hanging from the ledge of a cliff. I have done a very rough draft of the composite just to see if it is worth spending a few hours doing a real composite.

What is your opinion? I am also not sure how to determine her...
          08-29-2016, 01:56 PM
        • petersweden
          Improve this composite
          by petersweden
          Hi

I am working on a composite and would appreciate any suggestions on how to improve it.

Thanks....
          09-01-2017, 12:23 AM
        Working...
        X