No announcement yet.

Photo to Pencil Sketch in Photoshop

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• felly1000
    pencil sketch
    by felly1000
    Converted a photo to sketch...... would love to see some variations.....
    02-19-2009, 12:18 PM
  • keiser
    sketch - daughter
    by keiser
    Have been trying to learn how to do a sketch. Not a soft as I wanted, but thought they looked alright.

original pic, b/w, added light color...
    06-07-2007, 10:02 AM
  • rosierosierosie
    Sketch of my Great Niece and Nephew
    by rosierosierosie
    I tried to do a sketch of my great niece and nephew I whitened out the background . but how would you make it look more like a pencil sketch. more detail in the drawing and background. I followed photoshop Mama Shane from a you tube tutorial on changing a photo into a drawing any help I would appreciate....
    06-26-2009, 08:47 AM
  • thevision
    Anyone used Sketch Matrix, Akvis or Sketch Master?
    by thevision
    I have not seen any reviews of sketch matrix. I am considering sketch matrix,
    sketch master and akvis. Any help?
    04-12-2010, 08:07 AM
  • alira
    sketch program
    by alira
    I am looking to get a sketch program, can anyone tell me which is better akvis sketch or redfield sketch. Akvis is more expensive, is it worth the difference. I was trying to find a comparison between the 2 but couldn't.

what about free sketch plugins? are there any ?
    11-10-2009, 01:15 PM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo to Pencil Sketch in Photoshop

What do you think about this effect of making a photo to a pencil sketch? Is it similar like the effect created in online free sites?
    Attached Files

Re: Photo to Pencil Sketch in Photoshop

The best way to figure that out is to plug that photo into one of those sites. Personally if I want a pencil sketch, I'll go with the brute force approach and draw the image as a pencil sketch. It allows for much more freedom and better results.

Comment

Re: Photo to Pencil Sketch in Photoshop

Thank you for your suggestion

Comment

Working...
      X