Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Frank Ruiter
    Changing background color and creating a lighter spot
    by Frank Ruiter
    Hi Everyone,

I have to change the background color and make it less orange and more yellow. I also have to make a lighter 'spot' (i'm Dutch so i hope you know what i mean) in that same background to create a feeling of depth.
    Could any of you help me on my way by telling me what...
    05-26-2007, 06:47 AM
  • Johan of Sweden
    Coloring shiny metall
    by Johan of Sweden
    I´m trying to make a shiny metallic surface look like it was painted with a matte color.

I´m trying to do this with a color in a layer with soft light mode. But this only makes the surface look even more shiny. I want the surface have the same structure. Have tried all the blendingmodes...
    01-30-2005, 08:29 AM
  • Blacknight
    Blacknight
    by Blacknight
    Clouds filter, then difference clouds a few times. I started with red and blue foreground and background, but changed with Hue/Sat, so I don't think it matters much. Copied the background and distorted with the wave filter set to square. blend mode to color, then played with Hue/Sat on both layers Ran...
    01-25-2003, 09:22 PM
  • nokind100
    Background question...
    by nokind100
    I have a portrait of a family in front of a horrible gray wrinkled muslin. Is there any way the background can be fixed or even better, have the color changed?

The portrait is going to be a large print. Any ideas?

Thank you!...
    12-10-2004, 05:09 PM
  • dezignx
    Quick method to changing background color?
    by dezignx
    Hi,

What's the quickest way to change the background color in the image to a brown/dark brown color?

Thanks...
    08-06-2009, 11:58 PM
Working...
X