• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• smiling dog
    Art selling web sites?
    by smiling dog
    Hey guys, I have searched keywords with no luck here. As you all know there are many websites set up to sell your art, but was wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I hear mixed reviews on Fineartamerica.com although mostly good. Anyone tried that one?

Thanks!
    08-03-2011, 03:12 PM
  • Ed_L
    When is "enough" too much?
    by Ed_L
    Blacknight is considering making digital art from photos as a business venture. He is also considering art/craft fairs as a place to sell from. This brings up a question. If someone were to do that, how many different styles of digital art would be a good number to offer? It seems to reason that if...
    06-09-2002, 01:55 PM
  • Blacknight
    Your opinions on a "business"
    by Blacknight
    What do you think the prospects would be for someone doing a business (on the side) that dealt with photos not in a "resurrection" manner but more in a manipulation manner such as my sea pix in the thread "whatever happened to oils??

I have been toying around with possibly
    06-08-2002, 08:43 PM
  • Perbenyik
    Fight the giant
    by Perbenyik
    Hi All,

I'm a shopkeeper, not a photographer or retouching expert but I'm in need of some advice and I was told this was the forum to ask.

I run a small general store in a main street with 10 other stores. We are part of a great little community but that's all about to...
    03-22-2009, 06:44 AM
  • Donamai
    Just needing your help
    by Donamai
    Hi everybody!!

I am a new user and I need some help. I am very interested in digital photo retouching and I want to know everything about it.

If you could give me advide or information I will really apreciate it.

I have decided to find information...
    12-11-2002, 12:21 AM
Working...
X