• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Canna W
    Main subject floating because shadow not right.
    Canna W
    by Canna W
    A lot of shadows in the attached montage are wrong, but I'm not worried about most of them. The thing that really bugs me is that the main subject - the baby in the container - looks as though it is floating. I find this happens to me all the time. I have 'floating' subjects.

I would...
    02-11-2009, 12:39 PM
  • CKAJCA
    Help with creating shadow
    by CKAJCA
    I am making a composite night time street image in which I am trying to place this couple. The light source is coming from behind and to the left of the couple. Approx in the top left corner of the image I have attached. I have tried using a drop shadow and transforming it and also tried making a shadow...
    08-22-2013, 11:52 AM
  • Chip Hildreth
    Casting shadow from 3d object
    Chip Hildreth
    by Chip Hildreth
    I need some help, my brain just locks up on this one but it seems their should be a way.

I need to cast a backlit shadow (I know, it looks hokey but that's what the client wants) from the massage table into the foreground.
    The attached JPEG has a flipped and rotated version on...
    04-19-2005, 12:26 PM
  • Lynda99
    How much drop shadow?
    by Lynda99
    I really like earrings floating on white, or maybe with just a tiny bit of shadow at the bottom of the lower earring, but several have told me to anchor more distinctly.

I've looked at the jewelry sites that were recommended as having very good technique, and the shadows vary drastically...
    08-08-2007, 10:54 AM
  • hillsadam
    Cove Shadow Smoothing
    hillsadam
    by hillsadam
    Hi, I have a new cove in my studio, but unfortunately when I light it minimally I do get a noticeable collection of shadow in the bottom,

Can someone suggest the quickest method to make this dark line less noticeable and a smoother gradient with least effort!

Thanks...
    01-24-2012, 05:44 PM
Working...
X