Trying to do a couple of things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to do a couple of things

In Photoshop CC, how does one squish an image a bit to change its perspective? Also, I am trying also to add one picture on top of part of another, then create a soft, feathered edge of the inserted picture?

Re: Trying to do a couple of things

The transform tool for the first one,
    Then use a mask with a gradient for the second ( on the top layer )

Comment

Originally posted by palms View Post
      The transform tool for the first one,
      Then use a mask with a gradient for the second ( on the top layer )
      Palms, Glad to see you here again.... your help, advise, and posts have been missed for sometime now.... Welcome Home!!

Comment

Originally posted by 0lBaldy View Post
        Palms, Glad to see you here again.... your help, advise, and posts have been missed for sometime now.... Welcome Home!!
        Thanks OlBaldy, i still look in most weeks over at flickr more now

Comment

After you execute the transform command, pressing and holding shift + ctrl/cmd + alt simultaneously when dragging corner points will transform your layer in perspective.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• palms
            Abstract designs !
            by palms
            I found this video tut yesterday and have been having a mess around with it ,

abstract designs

good fun, not hard, the outcome depends on the shape made and your imagination, plus you can then add backgrounds use filters etc

for those who are using dial up or...
            07-01-2010, 04:01 AM
          • ab Martin
            Help Again
            by ab Martin
            My son sent me this picture of his father who had passed away. The picture is in bad shape I'm trying to get it to look better but it's not working. This is the only picture he has of his father.

thank you

I'm trying to upload the one I've started. I used curves to lighten...
            05-15-2015, 04:35 PM
          • Danxt
            How to make FOG
            by Danxt
            Hi Everyone,
            Is there an action or a method to make Fog? I have been using the Gradient Overlay in PS2. It does an okey job but I have a hard time controling how I want the fog displayed. I'm kind of new at this stuff so,If you would be so kind, I would need "Cook Book" type instructions....
            04-29-2008, 11:46 AM
          • TimArruda
            Tips on removing an object?
            by TimArruda
            Hi Everyone,

I'm back again asking for help. The last time I asked I received some wonderful suggestions and here's hoping you can come through again!!

I was taking some photos this afternoon of my two children and two dogs. Of course, it was not easy to get the dogs...
            10-28-2003, 03:17 PM
          • One4UAll
            Eliminating shadowing at the top
            by One4UAll
            Can anyone tell me how to eliminate the shadowing at the top of this image? I've tried Select with the Marquee Tool, new Layer, Gradient tool, all to no purpose. I've tried the Clone Tool and the Healing Tool, as well.

I may be on the right track with the Gradient tool, but I'm not getting...
            11-03-2007, 10:30 PM
          Working...
          X