Surrealistic Fantasy Art - feedback/advice request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surrealistic Fantasy Art - feedback/advice request

Hi, below is the first stage of my surrealistic fantasy montage in Photoshop, combining 5 separate images. It would be much appreciated if anyone would critique my work at this stage and provide any advice to make the images blend more seamlessly to cretae a more 'fantasy' or dreamlike atmosphere. Thanks in advice.
    Surrealistic fantasy art.jpg

Interesting. The light source seems to be located in the upper right and slightly in the foreground. So maybe darkening the back of the girl's coat and adding some shade on the fishes nose wound help.

Comment

Beautiful composition, I like it! As a personal opinion maybe I would remove a little bit of cyan from the fish and cut two fingers from the bottom.

Cheers!

Comment

Thanks for the feedback and advice. I was having a lot of difficulty getting the light source and colour unified on each object/person, so this is extremely helpful

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• AlyCat
          Surrealistic Fantasy Art - feedback/advice request
          by AlyCat
          Hi, below is the first stage of my surrealistic fantasy montage in Photoshop, combining 5 separate images. It would be much appreciated if anyone would critique my work at this stage and provide any advice to make the images blend more seamlessly to cretae a more 'fantasy' or dreamlike atmosphere. Thanks...
          08-13-2018, 11:00 PM
        • Lithodia
          Any advice about Retouching/Shooting in Italy
          by Lithodia
          Hi all,
          Its been a while since i have been on this forum, this place has always been good to me in terms of advice so here it goes. I am currently in china and I want to spend at least 6 months in either Rome or Milan. I speak intermediate Italian and have a good portfolio along with tears of...
          03-22-2010, 03:57 AM
        • dcarr
          Some advice please
          by dcarr
          Hello to any who remember me,

It's been a while for sure. I'm able to spend more time here and with photos now, so I hope to become more active.

I am working on this photo, and could use some advice, as I am quite rusty. I'd like to brighten, make more natural, remove...
          04-13-2014, 11:17 AM
        • DiamondsDr47
          Advice Please
          by DiamondsDr47
          Just trying to get some extra work (night and weekends) regardless of industry I’m in.
          I‘ve responded and posted on craiglist (pointless), I was looking at monster.com not so much to look for. If you have any suggestions or advice how to go about this in NY I would really appreciate it....
          04-23-2008, 12:52 PM
        • ylwdog
          Advice on this image
          by ylwdog
          I was the assistant photographer on this shoot and the image below is one the clients would like to use. My first attempt they were not happy as they felt it was a bit overdone so I started over. Any feedback is welcome. I was not shooting w/ lights as I was there just to capture what was possible w/...
          03-06-2010, 12:47 PM
        Working...
        X