Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collage elements

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• WINTERGODDESS
    Help.....I have two photos that I am trying to restore .
    WINTERGODDESS
    They are Mommy and me photos of me and my son...and one of me and my daughter. I was able to do something with the one of my son and I...how ever I cant get the darn crinkles out of the one of my daughter and I.....help and ideas.....

The first one is the original and the second one I...
    01-12-2007, 08:24 PM
  • York
    making a ghost-tutorial?
    York
    Hi,

I am looking for a good tutorial to make a ghost from a subject. There are a lot of tuts out there, but i want to make/try something as:

http://davidstuart.net/#mi=2&pt=1&pi...2&p=0&a=0&at=0

I can decrease the OPACITY and...
    01-20-2008, 08:42 AM
  • mjdiscovery
    Photos Overexposed. Anything I can do?
    mjdiscovery
    I had a photo session this weekend with a senior for her sr. portraits. The settings that this photo was taken at was f2.8 1/60 ISO 105 WB Auto +2.0 (BAD).

So, obviously I need to read over my owner's manual again so I'm not just shooting and hoping for the best.

Aside...
    11-08-2004, 07:40 PM
  • PhotoB
    Adding a star-filter
    PhotoB
    I took some wedding photos this weekend and have a nice one of the unity candle lighting, but it's missing something... is there a way to fake-in a star filter effect to it? Tutorial appreciated. Thanks!
    10-19-2005, 08:51 AM
  • Rich10
    Creating a collage with PE2?
    Rich10
    I would like to learn how to create a collage of photos using Photoshop Elements 2. I have looked in several books on PE2 and cannot find anything about it. I don't want to simply put four or so photos together in one image. I would like to have a photo background (reduced opacity) and perhaps feather...
    06-27-2003, 06:33 PM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collage elements

I'm using CS3.
    1. Is the wall of lights layer right behind Senior boy photo? So the 2 little kid photos are behind the wall of lights layer?

2. What's the best way to blend/make the colors of all the pictures come together?
    3. Is that a screen/lighten overlay that makes the whole thing whitish?
    TIA.

Lights show through one of the kids, so behind him.

Try duping and flattening your entire image, then apply Average blur. You'll end up with a solid color that combines all the colors in the image. Try different blend modes and opacitys.

To me that looks like a blurred image layer (I prefer dust and scratches on full), then screened over. A popular wedding effect.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Thanks. I'll try that. For now, I'm having trouble blending the edges of the photos.

Comment

Working...
      X