Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Match lightness and color in this composite

Hi

What should be changed to improve the matching between model and background especially regarding mathing lightness/contrast and color?

/Peter

I would darken her a bit so she doesn't look albinoish and add some yellow highlights to match more with the chopper
    highlights

Comment

Originally posted by 0lBaldy View Post
      I would darken her a bit so she doesn't look albinoish and add some yellow highlights to match more with the chopper
      highlights
      as 0lBaldy said she would need to a be a lot darker, almost silhouetted against the sun the in background. You could also make it look like she is being lit from the side and/or front can we can still see detail on her, but I would keep it subtle. Outline highlights would be nice too.
      As far as colour grading goes, play with 'colour balance' and 'selective colour' adjustment layers to give her the right tone. Keep it subtle though, it's always best.

You can always play around with the RGB settings in the 'levels' and 'curves' adjustment layers too.

Hope that helps!

post your final here if you like

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• petersweden
        Color matching this composite
        by petersweden
        Hi

I am working on a composite with three elements, gargoyle, model and city background. How would you adjust the color matching in order to make the images blend together better?

Thanks

Peter
        05-05-2018, 11:40 PM
      • petersweden
        Levitation composite - park
        by petersweden
        Hi

I am working on a few levitation composites. Any ideas on how to improve this composite would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Peter...
        06-05-2015, 05:47 AM
      • petersweden
        Improve this composite
        by petersweden
        Hi

I am working on a composite and would appreciate any suggestions on how to improve it.

Thanks....
        09-01-2017, 12:23 AM
      • petersweden
        Composite
        by petersweden
        Hi

I am trying to pull of a composite of an athlete and lightning. I want to give the impression that the athlete is lit by the lightning. I am having trouble making this look good.

I have added some low opacity light streaks from the lightning in the direction of the...
        01-13-2012, 07:44 AM
      • petersweden
        Levitation composite - space
        by petersweden
        Hi

I am working on a few levitation composites. Any ideas on how to improve this composite would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Peter...
        06-05-2015, 05:49 AM
      Working...
      X