Match lightness and color in this composite

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• petersweden
    Color matching this composite
    by petersweden
    Hi

I am working on a composite with three elements, gargoyle, model and city background. How would you adjust the color matching in order to make the images blend together better?

Thanks

Peter
    05-05-2018, 11:40 PM
  • petersweden
    Levitation composite - park
    by petersweden
    Hi

I am working on a few levitation composites. Any ideas on how to improve this composite would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Peter...
    06-05-2015, 05:47 AM
  • petersweden
    Improve this composite
    by petersweden
    Hi

I am working on a composite and would appreciate any suggestions on how to improve it.

Thanks....
    09-01-2017, 12:23 AM
  • petersweden
    Composite
    by petersweden
    Hi

I am trying to pull of a composite of an athlete and lightning. I want to give the impression that the athlete is lit by the lightning. I am having trouble making this look good.

I have added some low opacity light streaks from the lightning in the direction of the...
    01-13-2012, 07:44 AM
  • petersweden
    Levitation composite - space
    by petersweden
    Hi

I am working on a few levitation composites. Any ideas on how to improve this composite would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Peter...
    06-05-2015, 05:49 AM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Match lightness and color in this composite

Hi

What should be changed to improve the matching between model and background especially regarding mathing lightness/contrast and color?

/Peter

I would darken her a bit so she doesn't look albinoish and add some yellow highlights to match more with the chopper
    highlights
    ~.~0lBaldy~.~

Comment

Originally posted by 0lBaldy View Post
      I would darken her a bit so she doesn't look albinoish and add some yellow highlights to match more with the chopper
      highlights
      as 0lBaldy said she would need to a be a lot darker, almost silhouetted against the sun the in background. You could also make it look like she is being lit from the side and/or front can we can still see detail on her, but I would keep it subtle. Outline highlights would be nice too.
      As far as colour grading goes, play with 'colour balance' and 'selective colour' adjustment layers to give her the right tone. Keep it subtle though, it's always best.

You can always play around with the RGB settings in the 'levels' and 'curves' adjustment layers too.

Hope that helps!

post your final here if you like

Comment

The Suit Shade command matches shades in between numerous images, between numerous layers, or in between numerous choices. It likewise lets you change the colors in a picture by transforming the brightness, transforming the color array, along with combating a shade cast. The Fit Color command functions simply in RGB mode.
        The Suit Shade command matches the tones in one image (the source picture) with shades in an added image (the target photo). Fit Shade works when you're trying to make the colors in various images normal, or when particular tones (such as complexion) in one photo have to match the colors in an additional photo.
        Along with matching the color in between 2 images, the Match Color command can match the color in between numerous layers in the very same picture.

Comment

Working...
        X