No announcement yet.

Collage template

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• pavel123
    Collage: how to blend pasted object seamlesslyssly
    by pavel123
    I've been wondering is there is an easy way.

Collage: how to blend pasted object seamlessly

Once I've made a selection, and copy/paste to a new background, there's a harsh transition line between the background and a new object (feathering for selection is set to 0)....
    10-15-2006, 06:51 PM
  • Myphotosoft
    How to Make a Fairy Collage
    by Myphotosoft
    This Adobe Photoshop CS2 tutorial shows how to make a photo collage with a fairy princess on a flower background out of a little girl picture [details]
    05-02-2007, 03:26 AM
  • DannyRaphael
    Collage program: - Shape Collage = pretty neat
    by DannyRaphael
    Free version available. More functional/less restrictive versions have a cost.

Watch the uTube video. I was impressed!

http://www.shapecollage.com/
    04-30-2010, 08:56 AM
  • jjmacks
    Photoshop Photo Collage Toolkit
    by jjmacks
    Not for Elements for this Photo Collage Toolkit is implemented with Photoshop Scripting. The Toolkit consist of set four Photoshop scripts that work with your Image files (any supported Photoshop image file type) and Photoshop Collage Templates psd you create that adhere to five simple rules laid...
    10-30-2010, 08:12 AM
  • Prisma
    Collage Making related Questions
    by Prisma
    Hi,
    I've been doing some serious Googling, but I can't seem to come up with the right key words, so maybe someone here can tell me.

I'm trying to make a collage. Optimally the kind where you take a bunch of photos, line them up into a grid, and they make up another image. I know I've...
    08-10-2010, 10:06 AM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Working...
X