X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car compositing and retouching

Hello,

New Subscriber here...
    I'm interested in products photo retouching. Lately I've been working on car compositing and retouching for a local client. I'm looking for professional resources. I found Denis Dunbar on this website and found his advice and techniques very helpful. Youtube unfortunately is riddled with substandard, amateurish tutorials. I wonder if someone can point me to more professional quality resources.
    I am a student of photoshop even though I've used it since the 90s.
    Look forward to engaging more in these forums.

Related Topics

Collapse

• luciengordon
    Car Retouching??
    by luciengordon
    Anybody know how to professionally retouch cars? Or know of any good websites on the subject all i can find is sites that tell you how to put a body kit on a car or make it chrome.

any help would be cool
    cheers
    07-08-2008, 11:27 AM
  • Orchid
    Automobile retouching
    by Orchid
    Hey guys,

Been looking at a lot of car images recently, and was wondering if anyone had any links to resources, tutorials or books where they talk about professional car retouching?

What I'm mainly interested in is stuff like

08-02-2008, 11:06 AM
  • Diego81
    My First Car Retouching
    by Diego81
    This is my first car retouching I've made up a fake car advertising campaign to practice. I will appreciate some feedback and I don't mind harsh criticism as far as it's with fundamentals I think this is the best tool to learn

Anyway here it goes

http://diegoa...
    01-10-2011, 08:18 PM
  • atstockland
    Automobile photo retouching
    by atstockland
    Im retouching a few images of cars. The two things I am having a bit of trouble with is fixing/replacing/creating the highlights along the length of the car and removing distracting reflections(yet keep the car looking "real"). Ive put a lot of time into working on creating nice highlights...
    04-24-2008, 05:45 PM
  • wilco-photo
    Compositing car on a racetrack
    by wilco-photo
    Hi everyone, I have a photoshoot coming up with a Lexus IS-F but I want that car on a race track but it’s impossible to get the car there.

I can get to the track without car and photograph the background.
    But this is something I never done before, I know the photoshop part but...
    04-18-2013, 07:11 AM
Working...
X