Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do I Add My Selection to A Layer Mask?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• owenpga
    adding selection to adjustment layer mask
    by owenpga
    if i have an adjustment layer sitting on top of a photo layer and the adjustment layer is white, how can i take my selection and make that my mask in the adj layer?

thanks
    09-07-2016, 06:16 PM
  • maverick911
    Layer Mask
    by maverick911
    I have made a selection on an image in PS CS3 and created a mask. I have selected the mask so that it appears red on the image but when I clone, the clone still works on the red area. I thought the mask should protect the image under the red area? On my layers pallet I have Background and layer 1 containing...
    06-17-2007, 02:59 AM
  • camner
    Quick mask and Layer Mask
    by camner
    Ok, so masking is really the equivalent of selecting, only easier (often) to work with. At least I think that's right.

Making a selection and then applying a quick mask is easy. Extending the mask with a brush is easy. It seems to me that it's only useful if one can convert the mask...
    05-12-2003, 12:44 PM
  • Shotster
    Create Layer Mask?
    by Shotster
    Is it possible to create a layer mask from a grayscale image in PSE 2.0? I'm referring here to an actual layer mask which has a thumnail within the layer it affects. You can draw into layer masks and manipulate them in many ways, but I can't figure out how to "attach" a grayscale image to...
    11-25-2003, 09:47 AM
  • Saucisson
    warp a layer with it's mask??
    by Saucisson
    Hello all,

Tis not often I ask for help!

I'm trying to figure out how to (if possible) warp in cs3/4 a layer with mask, and affect the mask as well.

Usually I check my mask, and apply, but for this job, I need to keep the mask in place.

With...
    04-08-2010, 12:41 PM
Working...
X