Photoshop Hall of Fame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop Hall of Fame

I see Katrin Eismann has been nominated for the Photoshop Hall of Fame.

You can see the rest of this years Nominees here.
    http://www.photoshophalloffame.com/2005nominees.html

I'm personally surprised Michael Kierans's Photoshop Color Correction isn't in the running. In term's of color correction, there is nothing superior to Michael's work.

Dave

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

Photoshop: Favorite Filters, Uncommon Uses for Common Filters, Etc.
      by Guest
      The filters that come with Photoshop do what their names imply pretty well, but as we've all found out, they can be made to do much more than that!

In this thread I'd like to share things we've discovered about PS filters which makes us want to use them over and over. For example, Gland...
      08-18-2002, 09:30 PM
    • Doug Nelson
      Scopes for Photoshop?
      by Doug Nelson
      I'm slowly working my way through a Premiere Pro tutorial, and just watched the section on Scopes. By scopes I mean the YC Waveform and the Vectorscope.

I was struck by how much more sense these made to me than histograms or clipping preview or any of the other analysis methods offered...
      05-24-2015, 02:18 AM
    • deadants
      Photoshop Podcast
      by deadants
      Hi Everyone,
      I suppose by now you have all heard about the next big thing on the net after blogging is podcasting. Well I have had a chance over the last few weeks to listen to a few podcast and it seem that Photoshop has a few podcasters. One podcast in particular made me sit up and really...
      09-16-2005, 06:24 PM
    • uniguide
      Any idea how to solve this Photoshop color issue?!?
      by uniguide
      Hello worldwide fellow Photoshoppers,

Here's my issue - I open this photo in the explorer picture viewer (own a PC) and it looks great, HOWEVER when I open the same image in Photoshop (set on sRGB 8bits) the colors are off and there's a green line over her face...

It's...
      08-07-2007, 08:44 AM
    • Doug Nelson
      Photoshop Connect Now
      by Doug Nelson
      Is anyone using Connectnow? It might be interesting to get some Photoshop groups going using it. In Photoshop CS4 you just go to File>Share My Screen
      11-20-2008, 03:51 PM
    Working...
    X