• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• W. Rose
    Up Loading
    by W. Rose
    Unable to upload a file, getting an error message. It also shows me i have 2 attachmentss in progress, trying to delete these, but unable to. What am i doing wrong. File size is only 73.4 KB JPG
    Wayne
    06-18-2004, 02:05 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Yes, you can now upload images!
    by Doug Nelson
    We now have a big old monster of a webserver, and this wonderful new message board, so go ahead and post away. Here's how it will appear:...
    08-09-2001, 09:29 AM
  • cinderella
    profile presence
    by cinderella
    I'm getting ready to upload a huge batch of photos taken at my son's wedding recently. I've tweaked many of these snapshots with PS7.

I have sRGB chosen as my color workspace.

I've looked at several labs for printing namely Mpix, winkflash, and whcc and see that a couple...
    06-12-2006, 11:55 AM
  • mama alligator
    File size too big?
    by mama alligator
    I've been trying to post new entries but three or four times now I get a message that the file is too big.
    According to the Image Size reading on my Photoshop 6.0.
    the one I just tried to upload said it was 1.71kb. Others that didn't go through were all under the 200kb limit.
    Do...
    10-08-2002, 04:53 AM
  • phili1
    Downloading pictures
    by phili1
    I am haveing alot of trouble downloading pictures.

Example I downloaded a challange Guitar charlie which had a pixel width of 547 and height of 711 from this sight.

I redid it and tried to send back the same size and it told me its to large.

So I reduce...
    12-16-2002, 07:34 AM
Working...
X