photographic glossy effet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• photographic glossy effet

HOw can I get a photography glossy/shinny effect on a picture ?....

is there an action for it or a tutorial on the subject !~...

I think that is best achieved when printing to glossy paper. Perhaps there is another way to get a shine w/o the paper, not so sure of that? Seems to me it comes from the paper the image is printed on tho.

Comment

Thank you !

Comment

If you were to compare an identical picture on matte and glossy, you would find the glossy to be more contrasty, especially in the darks. I know this is true on most of my black and white prints. So maybe adding contrast will give you more of the glossy look.

Dave

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• ExclamPt
          Printing on uncoated side of paper
          by ExclamPt
          I have been using an Epson R2400 printer to print a number of photos on Epson Velvet Fine Art paper. Each is stored in a polyester sleeve and should thus last a long time. (They are intended as gifts for my two children.)

I would like to print caption information on the reverse side of...
          12-27-2006, 07:34 AM
        • 1STLITE
          Need a paper recommendation...
          by 1STLITE
          I need a paper recommendation for printing a calendar. A friend and I want to make a calendar of our images from the local area, for sale. I have an Epson Stylus Photo R200, and need to know what kind of paper would be best for this job. We really want to print it ourselves if at all possible. The...
          06-08-2005, 11:11 PM
        • dragon3085
          Flattening roll paper prints
          by dragon3085
          Ok, so I got my r1800 to print from its roll feed no problems, but now I have to figure out away to flatten some of the prints, or rather make the paper uncurl. Currently I have some heavy phone books sitting on top of the paper to flatten it out, but I don't know if that works or not. Any suggestions,...
          11-13-2006, 06:46 AM
        • T Paul
          Vellum Paper
          by T Paul
          When printing on Vellum paper...what would you set your printer paper to be...plain paper, photo paper, transparency, back lit film, 360 inkjet, etc.
          07-25-2004, 06:24 PM
        • DannyRaphael
          SOLD - 18 pkg Kodak glossy photo paper
          by DannyRaphael
          This paper has been claimed and mailed.

Thanks...
          08-10-2010, 08:05 PM
        Working...
        X