My new web site.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new web site.

I finally finished my site and got a web host... the whole ball of wax. I love visiting the sites in this forum.. really fine work. I would appreciate any comments, positive or negative. It's still a work in progress. I've got to get registered with the search engines, I guess. Not sure how to do that without dropping a lot of cash. I've learned a lot from you guys. I really need to give more input I guess. I'll be retiring in a couple of months so I'll have more time. Let me know what you think, really. Its only been out there since December.
    I created it in Dreamweaver. I can't write code.

http://www.riverrockstudios.net/

Good Day Doug,

If I may, there is a portion of your personal introduction that disappears into the rocks (right side, lower screen) it is just prior to the last sentence, but the rest of your site is very eye appealing. My personal favorite is the B&W section. It takes a good eye to see the beauty in the shadows. You have that gift.

Thank you for sharing.
    Last edited by klassylady25; 01-15-2006, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Thanks for comments

That doesn't show in my browser. I think I may have to try various screen resolutions to be sure that doesn't happen. I'll fix that ASAP.
      Thanks again for the kind words.
      Doug

Comment

Hello DWS ..Very nice site. I do not seem to have the same problem as klassy. I see it all very clearly. Neb

Comment

Thanks for comments nebgranny!

I do think it depends on the screen resolution as to how spacing is affected.

In retrospec, I think I may have posted this thread in the wrong forum. It should have been under the "Your Website" heading. My apologies.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• KevinBE
            Finally finished it
            by KevinBE
            After many distractions and changing of direction, the new Web site is up. The 2 week job of a complete re-design took almost 6 weeks. If you get a chance to view it I would appreciate any comments. I have my wife helping me proof the grammar and spelling but all help is appreciated.

10-17-2003, 11:01 PM
          • 1STLITE
            1stlite - All new site, comments??
            by 1STLITE
            Hey guys - and gals, of course. I just updated my website, bought a flash template from Winklet, because I am just clueless on web design. (I want to learn some day, but right now I do not have the time, or the money to pay someone else.)

Anywho, I just got it up yesterday, and I would...
            11-13-2006, 08:05 PM
          • clare
            Its up and running.... hopefully!
            by clare
            Thanks to a vast amount of help from you folks and reading several books on web site I have now launch my new look web site.

So I am now anfter your opinions on the new design and whether you have any problems viewing the new site. I have tested it in opera and IE at 1024 by 768, 800...
            02-27-2003, 02:11 PM
          • clare
            Making my site more commercial
            by clare
            Hello everyone,

I am trying to create a more commercial version of my web site and was wondering whether anyone has any pointers that could be of use. You can find my current site via the link at the bottom of this post.

What do you love / hate about my current site?...
            01-01-2003, 11:41 AM
          • Mal Firth
            My New Web Site
            by Mal Firth
            I recently bought a new computer and moved to NTL Broadband (complete with 50Mb of web space) so I took the opportunity to revamp my web site when I moved it to its new address. It's now at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malfirth and I would appreciate people's comments about it. I still have work to...
            09-15-2004, 08:44 AM
          Working...
          X