• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• KevinBE
    Finally finished it
    by KevinBE
    After many distractions and changing of direction, the new Web site is up. The 2 week job of a complete re-design took almost 6 weeks. If you get a chance to view it I would appreciate any comments. I have my wife helping me proof the grammar and spelling but all help is appreciated.

10-17-2003, 10:01 PM
  • 1STLITE
    1stlite - All new site, comments??
    by 1STLITE
    Hey guys - and gals, of course. I just updated my website, bought a flash template from Winklet, because I am just clueless on web design. (I want to learn some day, but right now I do not have the time, or the money to pay someone else.)

Anywho, I just got it up yesterday, and I would...
    11-13-2006, 07:05 PM
  • clare
    Its up and running.... hopefully!
    by clare
    Thanks to a vast amount of help from you folks and reading several books on web site I have now launch my new look web site.

So I am now anfter your opinions on the new design and whether you have any problems viewing the new site. I have tested it in opera and IE at 1024 by 768, 800...
    02-27-2003, 01:11 PM
  • clare
    Making my site more commercial
    by clare
    Hello everyone,

I am trying to create a more commercial version of my web site and was wondering whether anyone has any pointers that could be of use. You can find my current site via the link at the bottom of this post.

What do you love / hate about my current site?...
    01-01-2003, 10:41 AM
  • Mal Firth
    My New Web Site
    by Mal Firth
    I recently bought a new computer and moved to NTL Broadband (complete with 50Mb of web space) so I took the opportunity to revamp my web site when I moved it to its new address. It's now at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malfirth and I would appreciate people's comments about it. I still have work to...
    09-15-2004, 07:44 AM
Working...
X