Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• andihazelwood
    crazing problem
    by andihazelwood
    Greetings all,

I've been a lurker at RetouchPro for some time now and am hugely impressed by the work done by the members here- you really know your stuff! I'm hoping you can help me on a project...

I'm working on a photo restoration for a friend- the original portrait...
    08-03-2007, 09:17 PM
  • risenshine
    Severe Moire
    by risenshine
    Hey all,

haven't been here for a awhile and hope I get some pro help with this Moire that's killing me.

Have used the following technique to no avail

A new way to remove moire

are there any other methods that work?

I have...
    02-17-2014, 12:41 AM
  • aqx99
    Need help with photo
    by aqx99
    I have no idea where to begin fixing the attached photo. It is one of only a few that I have of my grandfather....
    08-12-2004, 04:52 PM
  • ozonew4m
    I tried but...
    by ozonew4m
    Hello all.. I realise this is my first post and i feel a bit cheeky asking but if you have the time i would love to see what you guys could do with it.The image is of my nan and grandad, My grandad died just after the war so i would love to get this pic restored for myself as i never met him and of...
    01-02-2006, 05:36 PM
  • AtlanaAnna
    Before and After
    by AtlanaAnna
    I used the Healing brush to clean the specks in the background as well as specks in the shirt. I used Levels to darken the image slightly. That's all I've done at this point. I can't decide if the picture looks better before or after I darkened it a little. Also, I'm interested in knowing what some...
    06-11-2005, 12:03 AM
Working...
X