Can you make him to the age of 18?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you make him to the age of 18?

He is my friend, and he is curious on what he looks like when hes 18. Right now he is currently 12, going on to 13 in a couple of days.

Oh and btw, this is not is neutral expression, he was raising his eyebrows lol.

If u need a pic of a relative that looks like him which is his dad, then ill try to get it.
    Attached Files

welcome to RP, xxretard.

it's never an exact science, but here's a web site where you can upload an image and get some idea: http://www.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~morph/T...mer/index.html it's also just kinda fun

also, i'd suggest getting a lighter and larger image to work with so you can see the results better.

craig

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
      He wasn't hungry, he was lonely
      by Doug Nelson
      Strange bedfellows. I do think naming his friend "Meal" was a little mean.
      01-18-2006, 01:59 PM
    • palms
      Evel Knievel
      by palms
      Just read this morning of the sad passing of the stunt man,
      Whether you liked him and his stunts or not the man had some courage, and many times i have sat with my dad watching his various attempts, willing him to achieve his aim. He was a character, of which there seem very few left in this...
      12-01-2007, 04:07 AM
    • G. Couch
      Question about nepotism...
      by G. Couch
      Anyone here a lawyer or Human Resources expert?

My younger brother has become involved in a rather suspect situation where he works. He is a CNA at a local retirement home and recently the home decided to hire 2 CNA supervisors. At first he was not going to apply, given that he has less...
      10-02-2002, 12:45 AM
    • twinkissed
      When a customer just doesn't understand
      by twinkissed
      Am I wrong doing this? I have a gentleman that sent me a photo 150 dpi and it was nothing but giant pixels. I emailed him and asked if he could send a higher resolution and he said he would take it to somewhere to have it done. Next thing he does is send me one at 200 dpi which I had requested 600 as...
      09-30-2005, 09:51 AM
    • grafx
      A little PR for my Dad
      by grafx
      Hello everybody,
      I am here to get some webpage hits for my Dad. He makes these neat little "money trees" and is now selling his work. He doesn't have prices or descriptions up yet, but there are gobs of photos. Perhaps if anyone could take a look, maybe send him an email if interested,...
      04-13-2005, 08:47 AM
    Working...
    X