• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• garfield
    what is the perfect picture?
    by garfield
    HI! I don't know where I should put this so if this wrong place please delete and tell me where properly to place it. PLease teach me more of photoshop because i really want to learn but such as student in a college we don't have much time to spend reading books. sorry for the inconvenience.
    06-15-2002, 03:43 PM
  • Craig Walters
    Posting Your Image and Works Etiquette
    by Craig Walters
    i've done numerous retouches, restores and photo art on retouchpro.com. i enjoy it. however, there is something that rankles me just a bit from time to time. someone comes in, posts needing help with an image, goes away for a while, comes back and gives maybe a general 'thanks, all', picks up their...
    07-13-2007, 12:33 AM
  • clare
    A Nightmare
    by clare
    I produced this image a while back, I can't remember specifically how it was put together but I do rememberit had more layers than my computer could really cope with! There were loads of layer effects and duplicating of the shoes was a nightmare in itself.

It was an experimental image...
    01-26-2003, 06:45 AM
  • drode
    If it's not good, I don't want to fix it
    by drode
    This was a quote from Jay Maisel in a recent video with Scott Kelby. It struck me as profound on two levels.

First and most obvious was the idea that one should start with a quality image and go from there. One will rarely take a poor image and make it great and a mediocre final image...
    07-26-2011, 11:37 AM
  • DARCgull
    Large files for RP
    by DARCgull
    I may end up "putting my mouse in my mouth" here, but I notice that there seems to be a bit of an issue with 100k limit images to work on at times.
    There is a site, http://www.yousendit.com/ where by, you can send files up to 1 gig in size for free. They will host your file for...
    09-21-2005, 04:05 PM
Working...
X