• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• qpixo
    How to remove hairs on women face?
    by qpixo
    I'm having issue with some beauty photos. Sometimes of them have too many hairs in the face even at woman.

How can I remove this hairs without destructing the skin texture and without without using blur techniques because it kills??
    10-01-2010, 10:17 AM
  • Nate047
    How to remove oily "shine" on face...
    by Nate047
    ...but maintain texture?

Hey everyone, I've been a lurker on here for a while and there's a lot of great knowledge on this forum. I'm primarily an automotive photographer, but when I was asked to shoot a calendar full of import models for the magazine I work on staff with, I said "okay."...
    10-26-2012, 04:28 PM
  • DottieMR
    remove shadows from sun on face
    by DottieMR
    How can I remove these shadows? I am using Elements 10 and have tried cloning, healing, laso tool and copy and pasting. I'm not pleased with the results I am doing. Can you tell me what to do? Thank you!...
    05-23-2012, 06:51 AM
  • pranavy
    How to remove the shadow from face ?
    by pranavy
    Retouch gurus,

I am novice to photo editing. In the attached photo, the person's face is partially covered with shadow due to the nearby tree. Can someone suggest me how exactly I can correct such a photo ? I have many such photographs to be rectified

Thanks in advance...
    07-12-2007, 01:28 PM
  • dmblauch
    Remove bad shadow on face
    by dmblauch
    Hello, I am using CS2 and trying to remove the shadow on the left side of the mans face. I have had CS2 since it's release, and am learning very slowly. So I am not a beginner, but you may as well say I am.

I have tried various things, clone, healing brush, curves, painting, and so...
    11-14-2008, 08:46 AM
Working...
X