• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craig Walters
    replied
    Re: Fast Fourier

nicksfan,

make sure you follow the instructions EXACTLY. one missed or incorrect step in this and it will come out rather badly.

also, i seem to recall that there may have been an image size limit to the FFT plugin. are you using FFT or FFT RGB?

you might also try 'image analyzer'. it's a free program and it has a built in fft filter that's pretty easy to use.

Leave a comment:

• mistermonday
    replied
    Re: Fast Fourier

It is difficult to tell without seeing the images. Try posting a copy of both the before and the after.
    Regards, Murray

Leave a comment:

• Nicksfan
    started a topic Fast Fourier

Fast Fourier

I'm trying the FFT Tutorial and it's all good until I apply the IFFT. I get these crazy blotchy patterns. Can anyone help?

Related Topics

Collapse

• Liz
    FFT greyed out
    by Liz
    Hi,
    Big fan of FFT and it happily does the right thing on my work computer. On my home laptop with CS3, FFT is greyed out under filters.

I copied and pasted both FFT and IFFT into (through the Adobe Path) Filters. Shut down, restart, open Photoshop...it can see it but it's greyed...
    07-19-2008, 03:20 AM
  • AWAIS400
    fft filter..
    by AWAIS400
    Dear all hi.. I am awais from lahore pakistan.

I am using cs3 on win xp and trying to repair my old photo. But i have a problem that when i scan this photo the photo paper texture is very visible .then i read about fft filter. But when i download and use it my system hang and not responding....
    05-04-2010, 01:33 AM
  • Liz
    Help: FFT Filter
    by Liz
    Hi
    I've been using FFT for quite some time now. I sometimes have erratic results, but more so today. Despite re-installation of FFT, none of my problems were resolved. I'm using it on black and white wedding photos from the 70's, full of honeycomb. Lovely B&W's slightly discoloured through...
    07-01-2008, 03:17 AM
  • cheg
    FFT Madness
    by cheg
    Hi all

I'm at my wits' end on this. I've searched this forum and pulled up all that had to do with FFT, I've installed the fft and ifft filters (in three different folder because I never see this filter appear anywhere!)

I run Pshop 7.01 on a PC....where exactly do I find...
    02-16-2005, 01:19 PM
  • Scrappy
    FFT RGB Problem
    by Scrappy
    Hi there,
    My name is Jim from Japan.
    Recently, I found this filter.
    Then, after installing, put it on the scanned file, looks different.
    I'm using CS5. Is there any mistake?
    open a file, run FFT filter.
    It look below this.

How can I fix this problem....
    10-16-2015, 04:36 AM
Working...
X