please help me 3rd time is the charm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help me 3rd time is the charm

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2.../5YEARSOLD.jpg to storage and found this photo of me when I was five. The dresser was on it when it was moved it got ripped :~(. Can someone help me with this ..... plleeaaassee
    Last edited by WINTERGODDESS; 06-25-2007, 03:32 PM.

Re: I need help with my photo.....

Might help if you posted your picture so we can see the extent of the damage and therefore give you better advice on how to deal with it.

Flora has written some instructions on posting Images to the forums Here

Comment

thank you ... I couldnt attach but have the link ....

Comment

need help with this is photo

I need help with my photo..... :~(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2.../5YEARSOLD.jpg Went to storage and found this photo of me when I was five. The dresser was on it when it was moved it got ripped :~(. Can someone help me with this ..... plleeaaassee

Comment

please help me 3rd time is the charm

This photo was damaged in storage, and I tried to do a link but it is not working right.. I hope this will work .. here is the photo of me when I was 5 years old ..
          Attached Files

Comment

Re: please help me 3rd time is the charm

This one doesn't look to difficult. You should be able to clean it up with the clone tool, and the heal tool. The hardest part will be the face, but with the full size image you should be able to do a better job than I did here. The rest are pretty simple surfaces.
            Attached Files

Comment

Re: need help with this is photo

I can't view the picture
              nevermind

Comment

Dave has pretty much explained what to do. I noticed a focus problem and ran the picture through a thrid party plugin called Focus Magic and then completed my retouching efforts. Focus Magic did seem to improve the picture.

dc
                Attached Files

Comment

cute pic, but i dont know... we're not supposed to allow nudes. ok, just kidding. the guys have the right of this one. clone, some focusing. i'd try a usm. and then maybe a little color correction. the reds are a bit strong, probably due to low light when taken.

Comment

Made a very quick attempt to repair the tears.

I haven't tried to deal with any of the other issues with this picture.

All I've done is clone out the cracks. Obviously with more time all the other "defects" in the picture could be addressed.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Cloned and attacked some of the "other issues".

I was testing the new "Clone Source" window in PS3.
                      Not too impressed - seemed to get in the way more than helping.

Attached Files

Comment

Hmmm, going to have to try that focus magic. Where'd you find it?

Comment

Here is the URL for Focus Magic.

http://www.focusmagic.com/

dc

Comment

Thank you all for you support and informations...

Comment

I posted to this thread yesterday, but for some reason my picture is not present. Strange because it was when I logged out last night.

Sorry if you thought I'd ignored you Wintergoddess.

Here's the picture I posted (just a quick clone job)

My apologies, for some reason I can't upload the picture at the moment.

EDIT: It appears you double posted Wintergoddess and I replied in the other post.

Please don't double post, as it causes just this kind of problem.

I've moved the posts from the other thread into this one.
                              Last edited by Gary Richardson; 06-27-2007, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X