copies of old photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• copies of old photos

I live in South Florida and I need a place to have some old photos reproducted to give to my children and to show. That way I will preserve the old originals. Any place to take them that is reliable?
    Ann

Re: copies of old photos

Any luck in the Yellow Pages?

dc

Comment

You should be able to find someone local that can do them for you. If not, I would be happy to help you out. Go to http://davesdfr.com

Comment

hi annieprime and welcome to RP.

this is the restoration forum. did you want to have your originals restored or just make copies of them?

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• zganie
          old photos
          by zganie
          how many people are doing restoration of old/antique photographs for a living

just curious zganie
          03-03-2007, 03:31 AM
        • shane_thib
          Old photos
          by shane_thib
          Can anyone tell me where I can get free old/damaged photos to "practice" on?
          02-19-2009, 02:54 PM
        • cookedmouse
          Accepting donations of old and damaged photos
          by cookedmouse
          I am kindly asking for donation of old photos that needs repair. The reason is because I'm planning to start a retouching business and I need something to put in my portfolio.

If you would like to donate the photos and give me permissions to post on my website, please email me at...
          02-16-2010, 01:44 AM
        • Lynda99
          Storage of old photos
          by Lynda99
          I need to buy new acid free boxes and envelopes for old family photos.

Should I buy the mildly alkaline type? It makes sense to put them in an alkaline environment, but I thought I'd get some expert opinions.

Also, I already have opaque Mylar large envelopes (silver colored)....
          08-12-2008, 06:46 PM
        • bchamb5134
          Old scrapbook photos
          by bchamb5134
          Can anyone suggest a method to remove the old black paper from the back of photos that have been removed from a scrapbook? I am trying to see if there is any writing on the backs of the picture.
          08-13-2004, 02:11 PM
        Working...
        X