• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• klassylady25
    Beginner woes...
    by klassylady25
    I've been on here for some time and the more I watch the more discouraged I become. Mind you that doesn't mean that I'm going to stop trying but everytime I see your pictures come out so well, and you talk about this techique or use of that tool, I think that I may never come to a place of excellence....
    02-25-2006, 01:31 PM
  • drode
    If it's not good, I don't want to fix it
    by drode
    This was a quote from Jay Maisel in a recent video with Scott Kelby. It struck me as profound on two levels.

First and most obvious was the idea that one should start with a quality image and go from there. One will rarely take a poor image and make it great and a mediocre final image...
    07-26-2011, 11:37 AM
  • G. Couch
    A Gentle Reminder... "compliment only" or "Kudo" posts are discouraged.
    by G. Couch
    I know I sound like a real prude... but please remember that posts that only say "Great job!", "I love it!", etc... are not allowed in this forum. You can certainly say all those things in a post, but you are expected to "flesh out" and detail your comments a bit more extensively...explain...
    06-05-2003, 06:14 PM
  • jeaniesa
    Perfectionist tendencies
    by jeaniesa
    OK, this has been bugging me for the past few days and I wonder how everyone else deals with it (if you do). I tend to be detail oriented and a perfectionist in many areas of my life, and of course that tendency is showing up in my photo restoration work. I spent 6-8 hours on both of the photos that...
    08-31-2001, 10:07 AM
  • BigAl
    Tent on Malolotja revisited
    by BigAl
    I recently asked my students, as part of an Internet awareness assignment, "What is the significance of the 'Tent on Malolotja'?". As this image was discussed in an earlier thread, I thought I'd share what the students found.

What I was actually after was:
    • what had been done?
    • you
    04-08-2002, 04:42 AM
Working...
X