• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craig Walters
    replied
    Re: Can someone help me unblur this

loyalmistress, welcome to RP.

if you're asking for someone to unblur the purposely blurred area around the man's waist, that wont be allowed here, or least not to post the finished results. if you're asking for a global unblurring of the overall image, while leaving the purposely blurred area intact, that would be fine.

and, even if it was someone's intent to unblur the purposely blurred area, there is no piece of software that would do this. it's just too low definition. you'd have to re-create the area by hand.

and just a reminder to all here; retouchpro is a family site. exposed nudes are not allowed. and, let's not make assumptions about someone's intent when they post something like this. ask. the picture itself, globally is blurry. thus, the intent might be either to unblur the disallowed parts or the overall picture. so, let's not jump to conclusions.

Leave a comment:

• Alison
    replied

LoyalMistress posted an image yesterday, I think the thread has been deleted.

Don't you just love spammers.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• gsd
    replied

i think it is a photo of Mr. Angel, and she wants to unblur his magic wand.

good luck.

Leave a comment:

• CJ Swartz
    replied

I think it looks better the way it is.

The only Criss Angel I can find in Google is some celebrity magician - what's that got to do with photo editing?

Leave a comment:

• LoyalMistress
    started a topic Can someone help me unblur this

Can someone help me unblur this

I belong to the Criss Angel loyal community and I wanted to know anyone could unblur this photo?

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...l_PDVD_017.jpg