Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Find Fast Fourier Transform Filter v2.0 for Mac?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find Fast Fourier Transform Filter v2.0 for Mac?

I have several old textured scanned photos. I want to follow `Using the FFT filter to remove photgraphic paper texture' tutorial but I can't find the FFT plugin, even after extensive searching Google and at the Adobe site at which it is listed... I'm using PS3.

Can you help me find: Fast Fourier Transform Filter v2.0 for a Mac

BTW I'm new here and so "Hello" to everyone

PG

Re: Find Fast Fourier Transform Filter v2.0 for Mac?

Hi PG.

Welcome to Retouch Pro.

The Alex Chirokov FFT filter is a Windows Only program and will not run on a Mac.

Image J runs on any Java enables machine (including a Mac) and includes the FFT filter

It's avalable here
    http://rsb.info.nih.gov/ij/download.html

Hope this helps

Ken.

Comment

Re: Find Fast Fourier Transform Filter v2.0 for Mac?

Sure Does- thanks - PG

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• sjm
        FFT for Mac OS
        by sjm
        I recently watched some videos at YouTube using an FFT filter to remove the texture effect on older printed photographs. I've not been able to find the FFT filter for Mac. Can someone steer me in the right direction?
        07-02-2017, 11:50 AM
      • FARSHID
        Fft Filter
        by FARSHID
        HI I NEED HELP,

I have been rying to download the fft filter for my G4 so i can run in photoshop. Is there not a version for OS X?
        05-16-2007, 04:43 PM
      • stevegrain
        Newbie (FFT for Mac user)
        by stevegrain
        Hi Fellow retouchers
        I've just joined, and I want to learn how to retouch old photos of my Dads. Firstly, I can't find anywhere the download button for the FFT plugin for Photoshop! I use a macbook air. Can anyone point me in the right direction to start downloading the plugin please.
        05-09-2015, 03:13 AM
      • LookingUp
        FFT Filter Question
        by LookingUp
        I have never used the FFT Filter. I am using a Mac OSX Lion computer with Photoshop CS5.1 software. Is filter compliant with this operating system? I wouldn't know where to put the filter. Can help would be appreciated.
        Is there an alternate route for taking textures out of an old photo?
        01-08-2012, 09:08 PM
      • cheg
        FFT Madness
        by cheg
        Hi all

I'm at my wits' end on this. I've searched this forum and pulled up all that had to do with FFT, I've installed the fft and ifft filters (in three different folder because I never see this filter appear anywhere!)

I run Pshop 7.01 on a PC....where exactly do I find...
        02-16-2005, 02:19 PM
      Working...
      X